- We help our clients communicate clearly and efficiently with the world using the web Our core specialization is WordPress: we build and implement personalized websites and e-stores.
- We are one of the top WordPress agencies in Poland (according to Clutch). We also belong to WPVip and WooExperts.
- Our team are specialists from all over the country – we’re remote first and plan to stay that way. If you have experience working remotely you’ve just earned extra points.
- We know there’s life outside the (home) office. That’s why our working hours are truly flexible – you can work whenever you want (excluding nighttime ♂️).
- We create websites directly for the client as part of our in-house team, we do not do body leasing.
- In our work, we use: Git, Parcel.js, Webpack, Bedrock, Timber, WP-CLI, CI/CD.
What are you going to do?
- Create websites and online stores
- Develop and maintain services that already exist
- Help to prepare cost estimates that reflect the scope of the future projects
- Exchange knowledge and experience with other Osom Team members
- Depending on your experience and skills, you can be involved in the project as a Frontend or Backend developer
What kind of projects you can participate in:
- Projects from scratch – as a company we focus on the business aspects of website development. While working on such a project:
- We conduct a workshop with the client to understand their needs
- We create design starting from moodboard through wireframes and ending with the finished graphic design
- The role of the programmer is to transfer the project to the template.
- Deployment is done via CI/CD – we do not use FTP
- Development projects – the projects we implement are medium and larger websites and e-stores (Woocommerce) that are evolving for years, so there is often a need to improve and develop existing projects.
- Maintenance – in addition to implementing and improving, we offer further support for website maintenance.
♂️ The Osom candidate:
- have 2+ years of programming experience in WordPress with custom solutions
- know and create Gutenberg blocks (ACF Blocks/React)
- know and use plugins such as ACF, Contact Form, WPML
- understand and use object-oriented programming
- can create a plugin from scratch or integrate a website with an external API
- communicate in English and Polish languages fluently
- experience with Woocommerce is a huge plus
- 26 paid days off per year
- free private, enhanced medical care
- development budget
- co-financing for Multisport Card
- all needed work tools (MacBook, monitors, software)
- comfortable home-office (if you need we can also provide you with a desk and chair delivered to your home)
- regular team meetings (offline and online)
Throughout the process, you can learn more about how we do things and what our organizational culture is like. It also allows you to check whether you will find yourself in the reality of async and remote work. Yeah, at first glance, it may seem quite extensive, but each step is really well-thought-out and enable us to get to know each other well.
- You send us your CV – at this stage, we analyze your experience to evaluate if it fits the role you are applying for. Fingers crossed for your success.
- You will be asked to complete an online questionnaire. If you did, congratulations! This means that there is something that has caught the interest of the recruiting team and makes you stand out as a candidate. This stage allows us to see how you express yourself and organize your thoughts in written communication.
- You are invited to have an online interview with HR Specialist, CTO and our Technical Lead. During the meeting we will encourage you to ask as many questions as possible – we want you to have the space to learn more about your future tasks, projects, and the company culture in general.
- After the online meeting you can go two paths – the choice is yours
- You can receive a case study to solve at home. You set the time you need to complete the task yourself. We believe it will give you a convenient space to prepare the best possible solution – and in the spirit of asynchronicity.
- You also can take a part in 1-hour online pair programming with our Tech Lead and CTO
Sounds good? We can’t wait to see your application!