IT Support (regular)
IT Support (regular)
ASPER BROTHERS is a dev shop/software house with an office in the very center of Warsaw. We are characterized by a friendly approach, passion for the latest technologies and pedantic work.
We have a team of 30 great people and we’re growing steadily.
We want to cooperate with people who will have a real impact on the direction, shape and development of projects every day. We believe in self-sufficient scrum teams.
Together with our clients we change various industries through new technologies. From the inside you will see, for example:
- How, through software, sales are scaled in a SaaS listed HR startup of several hundred people.
- How automated real estate valuation models supported by machine learning are turning the United Arab Emirates into a real estate leader instead of an oil leader.
- How a CRM designed for nonprofits can help rehabilitate thousands of people in the U.S.
- How you can optimize your fitness workouts by using multiple sensors and Augmented Reality.
- How you can simplify your entire financial life with an all-in-one tax and accounting app.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a Web Development Support to be our initial contact for client support requests for web and mobile application projects completed by our product team. You will be the principal hire, driving the critical aspects of scaling of our support service team.
The ideal candidate for this role would be someone who has experience in frontline and 2nd/3rd line support roles, who would enjoy the challenge of building out a new support team, has good customer facing skills, as well as excellent technical skills. You will be supported by an existing team of developers, who you will work closely with to assist in diagnosing and resolving issues raised through the support system.
- Response to technical support requests by our clients though various communication channels
- Providing guidance, coordinating customer questions and problems
- Assist with triaging support issues and helping the development team better understand the requests
- Assist with troubleshooting, debugging and reproducing issues, documenting steps for development team
- Analyze problems and make appropriate recommendations toward a solution
- Monitor existing systems to assist with early detection of issues
- Building out a tool set for monitoring systems, bug tracking and knowledge base
- Assist with filling out knowledge base
- Working with the team to work out best practices as we prepare to scale the team
- When the team scales, we are looking for someone to move into a 2nd line or 3rd line support role, and manage the rest of the team.
- experience as HelpDesk/IT Support at 2nd line or 3rd line level, ideally supporting multiple projects
- experience supporting web applications
- strong communication skills working with clients, and other stakeholders
- ideally experience with pros and cons of number of support tools, such as bug tracking tools, or help desk software
- good understanding of a wide variety of technology stacks, with components such as Laravel, Symfony, Vue, React, Flutter, Python, AWS
- a solid understanding of debugging and troubleshooting principles and practices
- experience supporting live applications, and dealing with requests in a timely manner
WHAT WE OFFER:
- 21 free paid days per year;
- Participation in really interesting and developmental projects conducted in Agile;
- A daily dose of British accent (our CTO is British) and the opportunity to polish your English – business meetings are conducted in English;
- Budget for education – develop not just the clients’ projects but yourself too with the budget for courses;
- Full remote job or if you like office in the very center of Warsaw.
30 min – short phone call to get to know each other
- to tell you about our company and projects
- to hear about your experience and expectations
45 min – technical interview
- to tell you what we do from the technical side
- to see how great your skills are
30 min – meeting with our CTO
- to tell you about technical details of the project
- to get deeper into your professional experience and hear what you can bring into our company