Our team carries out end-to-end testing for Veeam Backup & Replication. We use web services developed in-house, as well as Jenkins and EPAM’s Report Portal, to run tests and store and deliver reports. We are looking for a web developer to support existing services and develop new ones.
- Web-service development;
- Integration with third-party REST APIs;
- Reverse engineering in case documentation is lacking;
- A willingness to understand other people’s code.
- npm, React, TypeScript, CSS, SCSS, HTML, Bootstrap;
- Linux, Docker, docker-compose, NGinx;
- Redis, Jenkins;
- Git, TFS.
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
- Welcome bonus (in amount of 2 monthly gross salaries).
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium healthcare program for you and your children, sick days, additional payments for sick leave, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract.
- Cafeteria Benefit Plan – an additional annual budget that you can spend on a variety of benefits such as travel, sport, wellness, education and many more.
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism.
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, English & Czech classes, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library
- Work permit assistance.
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: a one-time additional salary payment (only within Czech Republic).
Please note: If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, Veeam reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic.