We’re looking for an experienced Vue.js Developer to join our growing family. We’re delivering high-performance web and mobile applications.
Qarbon IT is a software house company, based in Poland. We have large expertise in creating Node.js, React.js, Vue.js custom digital products. Qarbon IT is a bunch of technology geeks who are extremely keen on experimenting with new technologies. All of our software developers, quality assurance engineers, and designers are involved in the projects from A to Z. The most important thing for us is providing our professionals with fascinating and extraordinary projects. On a daily basis, we’re developing apps and custom software solutions for our partners who are located worldwide. We would gladly welcome you onboard Qarbon IT!
We focus on greenfield projects. We love the freshness and we don’t like to make a salad out of old lettuce – that’s why you will not meet old maintenance projects (our oldest project is 2.5 years old). You have certainly met the slogan “dynamic company” for the hundredth time and it does not impress you anymore. However, our company is not dynamic, but work that requires a lot of flexibility, technology rotation but also gives a lot of satisfaction and does not let you get bored. When it comes to the company’s culture, we focus on a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. If programmers with the ability to work remotely prefer to come to the office to work among their team – there has to be something to it! We are focused on Feedback 360 – you get the rating from those who actually work with you. We prefer SMART goals – we help you in setting and implementing specific, measurable, relevant, and, above all, achievable goals. And of course, we don’t leave you alone! There is a Project Manager, Mentors, and CTO & HOSE at your disposal.
We are looking for people to join our team who want to be part of a developing company, for whom integration with the team is an equally important part of work. If you need one more thing that will convince you to join our team, we can tell you a secret – we have a real Unicorn (and he speaks with a human voice)! Legend has it that it appears to employees with more than 3 months of experience. Find out for yourself!
Are you interested? Don’t hesitate and join our team!
- Candidates familiar with ECMAScript 2015 (or newer);
- Candidates with 3+ years of commercial experience as a Software Engineer in a development company, utilizing a modern technical stack;
- You have hands-on experience creating robust API’s and designing scalable back-end architecture using microservices;
- You know how to manage data and use different types of databases (SQL and non-SQL) for storing and operating;
- You are proficient with version control systems such as bitbucket or GitHub;
- You are comfortable working as a part of a development team, participating in all of the ceremonies and sticking to a chosen management framework;
- Good written and spoken English (B2) – as we have Clients from abroad – there will be necessity to communicate in English;
- You are familiar with the unit and integration testing.
- Experience with front-end frameworks like React would be a big plus;
- Experience with Docker, AWS, CI/CD.
- Creating an application front-end based on Vue.js frameworks (we do not limit ourselves to just one – we select the appropriate solution to the given project requirements);
- Writing unit and integration tests;
- Conducting trainings and lightning talks</em>;
- Developing new functionalities, fixing bugs (also already existing) and performing refactoring;
- Taking part in Developers’ meetings to improve processes and good practices;
- Supporting and mentoring younger associates.
- Flexible working hours – possibility to start between 7-10;
- Well-located office – in Katowice Centre or second one in Gdynia;
- Frequent company and team outings;
- Opportunity to work in a fast learning environment on hard projects, surrounded by passionate people;
- Benefit system;
- Paid holidays;
- Private healthy care;
- Parking space;
- Team building events.