Vue Developer with some back-end skills
We are looking for a developer, who fits to the Polar Night SW team and is interested in working with our team in the long run, not just in one customer project. We have a number of customers using Vue, React or Angular as the main front-end technology and new ones starting now and then.
Right now, the first project you could start with is a in a small team at our customer, where you would be working with a couple of other developers. The customer is in the business of measuring marketing effectiveness. They do this by getting data from a few different sources and presenting it nicely on the presentation layer. The project is front-end heavy, so you will mainly be working with the front-end but sometimes some work on BE side is needed.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience
- Strong Vue experience from commercial projects or experience in React / Angular and ready to learn Vue
- Some back-end experience, especially some SQL experience is appreciated
- Typescript, node, PostgreSQL, AWS
- 23 days of paid time off per year (+ additionally paid time off during bank holidays, if they are on weekdays)
- Private healthcare (Medicover Premium) for you and your partner/family
- Sports card (MultiSport Plus)
- Flexible working hours