As a key leader, you will interact with executive leadership, customers, business development, and project teams to drive the strategy for Pharmacovigilance projects globally. Provide leadership and oversight to the development of global strategies, provide scientific and pharmacovigilance consultation, and oversee the execution of the global pharmacovigilance strategy. Provide direction for the growth of the pharmacovigilance portfolio and provide consulting, as needed. You will be expected to actively participate in company initiatives and development. You will lead broadly in a cross-functional and multi-cultural environment and leverage their extensive experience.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develops overall strategy and direction for pharmacovigilance opportunities globally in conjunction with Business Unit Leads.
- Acts as a primary senior-level contact for customers, driving early engagement and general capability discussions.
- Supports development of commercial and contractual constructs to facilitate partnership and preferred provider agreements.
- Participates in customer proposals, Request for Information (RFIs), presentations, proposal defense and Steering Committees.
- Provides oversight and training to project teams.
- Responsible for reviewing input from internal and external advisors.
- Provides bid defense training, mentoring and coaching to functional representatives attending bid defense.
- Represents the Company by attending industry meetings, speaking engagements, participating in booth exhibitions, etc., and by publishing scientific or industry related articles in industry journals.
- Participates in the development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), pharmacovigilance tools, training, staffing requirements, etc.
- Interacts with senior management and contributes pharmacovigilance input to other departments, as appropriate.
- Degree in Life Science or equivalent
- Extensive clinical and post- marketing pharmacovigilance experience
- Detailed knowledge of Pharmacovigilance strategy.
- Strong business acumen and proven ability to navigate in a complex matrixed global environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Effective organizational, presentation, documentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership and communication, verbal and presentation skills.
- Solutions provider; converts challenges to opportunities.
- Ability to navigate the management matrix; strong people and negotiation skills.
- Previous experience in a CRO / service provider environment.
We prioritize diversity, equity, and inclusion by creating an equal opportunities workplace and a human-centric environment where people of all cultural backgrounds, genders and ages can contribute and grow.
To succeed we must work together with a human first approach. Why? because our people are our greatest strength leading to our continued success on improving the lives of those around us.
Training and career development opportunities internally
Strong emphasis on personal and professional growth
Friendly, supportive working environment
Opportunity to work with colleagues based all over the world, with English as the company language
Our core values are key to how we operate, and if you feel they resonate with you then PrimeVigilance could be a great company to join!
Integrity & Trust
Drive & Passion
Agility & Responsiveness
We look forward to welcoming your application.