Are you passionate about being challenged and appreciated while embarking in a dynamic career? In an environment where colleagues become friends, where managers actively coach and where creativity and ambition are valued?
What You’ll Do
Responsibilities will include all aspects of sales to Commercial accounts (Small, Medium and Large businesses), including marketing, prospecting and cold-calling, account profiling, pipeline creation, network designs and product configurations, unsolicited proposals, collaborative engagement of internal and external Cisco partners, resellers, and resources, post-sale management, and ultimate customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will have a strong virtual alliance with field team in a very high-expectation, results-oriented environment accustomed to rapid execution of strategy resulting in quota retirement and stretch goal attainment.
You will drive the strategy for joint project & pipeline work through and with partner AM level dependent on partner competence- be the primary interface between customer and Partner AM team.
You will also execute a sales engagement model between Cisco channel sales teams and partner Account managers by focusing on major end customer opportunities only – owning the forecasting.
You will develop territory & account plans on selected market opportunities, prioritize internal and external (virtual) resources & executes to meet or exceed sales quota.
Who You’ll Work With
The Global Virtual Sales organization is one of Cisco’s fastest growing sales teams and is the talent engine for Cisco Sales with diverse and motivated teams that consistently deliver profitable growth.
We serve our customer life-cycle through a series of selling motions to drive higher value and an optimal experience from Cisco solutions. We are a dynamic and international team that brings excitement to the sales floor every single day. We connect Cisco customers with solutions that can transform their businesses and change the world for the better.
We will provide you with a platform for success including: mentoring, training and on-the-job learning that will strongly support you in your career advancement. You will discover a creative, flexible and award-winning working environment using the latest Cisco technology to enable and empower you to perform to the very best of your abilities. Our teams adapt quickly in response to market changes and we are all highly encouraged to give back to our local communities.
Who You Are
If you love selling in a changing environment, are achievement-oriented and believe in performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals though strong collaboration with partners and internal stakeholders, we have a place for you.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
• Experience in similar or adjacent industry, start-up or consultancy company
• The love for IT and ability to tap into technology
• Sales experience or Technical/Customer service background
• Fluent Polish and English required
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere – From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone – We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco