VIP support manager (advanced)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Murka is a developer of fun social casino and casual games for mobile platforms and social networks. Our apps occupy top positions on Apple App Store, Google Play, and Facebook. Fans of Murka games live mostly in the USA, Canada, and Australia.
Being in the top-10 social-casino developers in the world we are keeping on with the sustained big results and not going to stop bring fun to 5 million monthly active users throughout the world. The first big success for the company was Slots Journey, followed by Scatter Slots; and the story tend to continue with other social casino games. For the past year we also started rapidly growing in the Casual Games direction.
With ambitious development plans in the mobile gaming industry, we are actively looking for new talents to join our team.
We are looking for a VIP Account Manager on a remote. You will be responsible for acquiring and retaining VIP customers, delivering the highest level of direct customer care and building a unique VIP club within the game.
Location Poland, remote
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Capacity to build a strong relationship with customers
- Experience in the gaming or gambling industry
- 1 year+ experience working as a VIP support manager
- Ability to understand customer needs and respond to them
- Fast learner who enjoys challenges and is able to cope with them
- Manage all aspects of the relationship with VIP users
- Develop strategies to increase loyalty and retention
- Help VIP users in solving in-game and technical issues
- Monitor and analyze the VIP dashboards daily and take appropriate actions to ensure maximum value through VIP users life cycle
- Work closely with the product team to ensure proper segmentation of promotional offers, rewards, in-game events
- Reactivate VIP users through emails, Messenger, other channels.
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of other foreign languages
- Experience with Helpshift/Zendesk
- Competitive salary and performance-based reviews
- Guaranteed paid vacations, main national holidays, and sick leaves
- Employment benefits, such as bonuses on the occasion of marriage; “baby bonuses”, and protection of workers with family responsibilities
- Opportunity for professional growth: you’ll have a mentor and options to attend training programs, certifications, and conferences
- Corporate celebrations and team buildings