VIE Validation Engineer – Compressors-(21000BUR)
Valeo’s VIE Program?
The Valeo VIE Program is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28. This program is to work for one of our subsidiary around the world!
Business France, the French agency for international business development, is in charge of all the administrative procedures of your assignment. Make sure you meet Business France’s eligibility criteria to apply for a VIE :
PLEASE NOTE: Your application must be submitted in English to be considered by our non-French speaking teams partners at Valeo worldwide.
PLEASE NOTE: As part of your international development, you cannot apply to a VIE assignment in the country of your citizenship.
We are an automotive supplier, a partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technological company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to reduction of CO2 emissions and to development of intuitive driving.
Ready to tackle challenges of the vehicle of the future? Join Valeo and revolutionize the comfort and well-being of all passengers!
We are looking for a Electronic Test & Validation Engineer to validate the Electronic Control Units and the BLDC Electrical Motors for new automotive electrical compressor projects. You will work on the new platforms working on the electrical vehicle as part of a project team member. You’ll be integrated in the team to take into account the customer specifications in the project.
– You support products validation activities for advanced ECU and electrical motors development
– You identify needs for specific tools and/or benches
– Inside the laboratory, prepare and make the validation tests according to a validation matrix in the time planned and the level of quality required
– You support external test laboratories in the set-up of systems prior to testing (work instructions and support of testing activities)
– You report validation progress to the project team and the validation leader
– You create detailed reports on completed tests
– You provide clear and concise analysis of failure modes
Let’s talk about you !
– You graduated from a master degree in electrical engineering background or electrical drive systems or equivalent.
– You have a good level in English.
– You have a first experience in electronic/ electrotechnics field.
– You are able to work in a team, flexible, and proactive.
– You have a good knowledge of the Office package (in Excel mainly) as well as the Google suite (Sheets, including Script, Slides…).
It’s a plus…
:Research and Development
:T56E Compressors Headquarters
:Cooperative / VIE
:26/07/2022, 8:46:59 AM