Currently for Zoetis Czech Republic we are looking for candidates for the position of:
Veterinary Technical Manager – Czech Rep & Slovakia
Become the technical reference in the industry and for Zoetis customers in Czech Republic and Slovakia, by providing high quality technical activities and advice, resulting in unparalleled value to our customers and the Zoetis business; achieve the growth objectives of the Zoetis business in the country; properly implement and execute the technical activities supporting business and manage KOL; support Sales Team in achieving sales results in dedicated customer pool; effectively manage and co-ordinate business relationships with selected important customers.
· Carry out the technical activities supporting business (e.g. vets or industry meetings, implementation of technical services including clear communication to customers, commercial studies, etc.).
· Plan and implement the KOL management activities (KOLs identification, profiling in CRM, Annual Plans for active KOLs)
· Provide agreed standard technical support to dedicated customers, e.g. responding to customer queries and complaints (including PV cases) in a timely and effective way, diagnostic support, etc.
· Build and maintain long term relationships with KOLs, Universities, Institutes
· Actively participate in scientific or technical events and congresses in the country.
· Carry out technical activities through services, bringing value to customers after analyzing and investigating the key issues to fix and the benefits for customers. In this process, use technical services to leverage the image of company and communicate to customers in efficient way to explain the value of these services
· Deliver technical training and coaching to Account Specialists, ensuring adequate understanding and knowledge transfer on products and diseases, and ensuring consistency of messages across Zoetis.
· Ensure a constant information flow and knowledge transfer to Account Managers and Account Specialists and cooperate with regional team in Europe; propose Phase III/IV studies and other trial ideas.
· Develop specific expertise in some domains to become the reference for both internal and external customers, including relationships with international KOLs and scientists in this domain.
· When required, support other European countries with their technical activities, particularly in his/her domain of expertise.
· Substitution of LPPV/QPPV (Local Person Responsible for Pharmacovigilance) – transmission of information on adverse reaction originating from the territory of Czech Republic and Slovakia to EUQPPV and communication or intermediation in communication between EUQPPV and authorities. Daily contacts with major customers agreed with Business Unit Manager
· Providing all necessary info about medicines, programs to Account Managers & customers
· Educational meetings for AM
· Together with BU Manager forming a pricing policy and proposals for customers
· Dealing with key decision makers regarding Zoetis products
· Implementing all marketing tools and activities for Account Managers
· Focus effort on selected key customers
· Actively communicate with other Zoetis staff members in order to prepare actions supporting
· Regularly analyses current and potential customers in order to maintain sales and profitability targets
· Conduct analyses of market opportunities, identify potential new Key Customer
· Collect, collate, analyze and disseminate relevant market information, including competitor analysis, product performance, commercial performance and sales data to support the identification of sales opportunities
· Collecting and reporting of adverse reactions, liaising with local, current PV procedure
· Additional work ordered by the supervisor.
· Veterinary University degree
· Postgraduate studies in Companion Animals and Livestock diseases
· At least 4 years in sales or medical position in the animal health or its related business.
· Strong understanding of the animal health market.
· Strong selling, presentation, management skills, business/ strategic view
· Approved productivity in sales
· Strong relationship management capability
· Excellent communication skills, strong verbal and written presentation skills.
· Able to explain highly technical issues in a simplified and understandable manner.
· Good commapny of MS Ofice (PP presentation, Excel)
· Fluency in English and Czech language
· Driving license cat B
What we offer:
· the possibility to develop in recognized veterinary company
· a wide range of non-wage benefits
· company car
· good working atmosphere
If you meet the criteria above please send us your CV in English.
Only candidates who meet the criteria will be invited to participate in the recruitment process.