Thundersoft is looking for the Vehicle Test Engineer, with readiness to business trips.
1. Responsible for the function testing of the Android vehicle system, formulate and execute the test plan, and independently submit and verify product defects;
2. For the responsibility function module, according to the requirements document and modification, create or test cases, determine the test scope, and output the rationality evaluation and test environment of communication, and evaluate and report the quality;
3. Cooperate with the development to reproduce the defects or verify the team;
4. Execute and debug automated report test scripts, and submit tests on schedule.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in computer and related (computer science and technology, communication, software engineering, etc.)
2. More than two years of testing experience; fluent English reading and writing skills;
3. Strong learning ability, clear thinking, adaptable to fast-paced work environment, and strong work pressure resistance;
4. Those who are familiar with and master the functional testing of in-vehicle instrumentation and functional testing of in-vehicle infotainment systems (including multimedia, voice, navigation, Bluetooth, wireless connection, and CarPlay/ Android Auto and other functional modules) are preferred;
5. Long-term overseas business trips are necessary
6. Driver’s license
Founded in 2008, ThunderSoft is a provider of operating system technologies, superior products, and solutions, and experts in mobile, IoT, automotive, and enterprise. Headquartered in Beijing and listed on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange (SZ: 300496), We have more than 25 R&D centers and offices all over the world.
Through ThunderSoft’s expertise in edge intelligence and operating systems including Android, Linux, Windows, and others, a profound middleware, application, and algorithm technology portfolio, strategic partnerships with key semiconductors, components, terminals, software, and Internet vendors, and mobile carriers, give us a unique vertical integration advantage across industries.
Please visit our website for more information: