LLI UX/UI designer (post, medium seniority):
Who are we:We are a progressive software house, more like a community, without a corporate mess. We nurture processes that are helpful to build momentum of creating something together. Not because we must but because we want to!!
What our people say about us: Great team, Development, Transparency, Partnership, Autonomy, Great projects, Possibility to obtain help, Friends
This role: If you are passionate about creating great user experience and visual design, want to grow in these areas, work with other designers solving user’s problems, and participate in impactful international projects – we are looking for You.
- Contract Type: B2B, UoP
- Location: Warsaw or the possibility of Remote work
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Creating graphic and visual elements for web pages, applications and other media
- User Interface design
- User Experience design and User Research
- Running audits, user testing, interviews, etc, for different software projects
- Acting as a UX/UI expert, and business partner for our clients and us
- Facilitating external and internal workshops with stakeholders
- Collaborating with internal teams to develop the company branding, new services and visual communication
- Mentoring and training of junior designers
- Developing and optimising UX/UI team workflows
- Onboarding – we will take care of you from the very beginning
- Cool company culture – we create a place where we would like to work
- Work techniques from the IT world – we will show you various modern methods of running projects
- Flexibility- you decide for yourself whether you want an employment contract, an assignment or B2B (24 days of paid time off ), flexible working time after the probation period
- Transparent communication – support of a mentor, regular 360 feedback sessions
- Integrations – board games evenings, shared lunches, regularly team-building activities
- Equipment – MacBook, + external widescreen (34 inches, 16:9), standing desks in the office
- Strong portfolio of UX and UI projects. A portfolio could be Behance, Dribble, dedicated page or in PDF format.
- At least 2 years of proven commercial experience in UX and UI design. Experience in visual design is a plus.
- Proficiency with Figma and FigJam – these are our standardised tools used for team collaboration
- At least upper intermediate level of English, we are a multinational team and good language skills are essential
- Understanding of design and UX concepts, and ability to explain, discuss and challenge them (e.g. Gestalt principles, atomic design, user-centred design approach, double-diamond framework etc.)
- Understanding and experience in the use of different UX tools (e.g. user personas, A/B testing, wireframes, prototyping etc.)