Acaisoft Poland Sp. z o.o
Problem Solving (regular)
Design System (regular)
Visual Design (advanced)
UX/UI Design (advanced)
Our UX/UI Team accommodates passionates of highly usable and functional products of exceptional visual quality. You’ll be working in an exciting environment where being proactive, self-driven, and eager to experiment is encouraged.
We are looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer for a project for a Physical park in one of the cities in the USA. During the day there are a lot of activity events like group training, yoga, etc. During the night there are concerts there, and restaurants are serving drinks and food. We are working on a mobile application that would introduce cool & fun aspects like AR, in-door navigation, etc.
Our Team is growing rapidly and always looks for new talents to welcome onboard. Are you the one? Join the crew and become our next UX/UI Designer.
Your main responsibilities for this position will be:
- Analyzing the client’s business requirements and conducting workshops.
- Designing and shaping unique, user-centric products and experiences.
- Working on external and internal projects.
- Identifying opportunities for design improvement.
- Preparation of final UI designs.
- Working with and creating component and design systems in products.
- Creating functional and usable digital product interfaces.
- Cooperation with the development team and project manager.
- Participating in the requirement discussion meetings, and providing feedback on inconsistencies.
- At least two years of related experience.
- Good English skills (min. B2).
- Portfolio including best projects 🙂
- Flexibility – working hours are flexible just like the work mode, you can work remotely or in a hybrid model from one of our modern offices in Białystok, Warszawa, or Gdańsk.
- Great atmosphere – we value a friendly, informal atmosphere, and direct contact with everyone in the company.
- Outstanding People – we understand that great teams are about personalities, not just skills. Therefore our team accommodates a fantastic blend of individuals and management that removes roadblocks.
- Modern technologies – we use proven technologies that are currently up-to-date. Even if you have not used all of them, you can make up for it with us!
- Unlimited possibilities – you’ll get the opportunity to develop your qualifications thanks to sponsorship for the industry’s meetups and conferences as well as working on challenging international projects with the latest technologies.
- Private medical care and Multisport – we care about your health and wellbeing so you’ll get access to private medical care for you and your family, and partial funding for a sports card.
- Office perks – such as chillout rooms, delicious coffee, fruit Mondays, pizza Fridays, etc.