At FLEETCOR, we're on a mission to make every fleet payments simple, controllable and digital everywhere. And we believe that exceptional user experience is key to achieving this goal. That's why we're looking for a User Experience Researcher to join our team and help us design and deliver the best possible experience for our customers.
What you'll be doing
- Lead the charge on user research: You'll be at the forefront of our efforts to understand our customers and design the best possible product or service for them. This includes conducting user interviews, surveys, usability testing, facilitating workshops and more.
- Data detective: You'll analyse the research data to uncover insights and patterns that will inform our product design and development decisions.
- Persona pro: You'll lead the definition, monitoring, and implementation of user personas, ensuring they remain relevant and accurate over time, across the key functions
- Managing research agencies and tooling: You'll be working with external research agencies and managing the tooling used for research, ensuring the team has the resources and capabilities to conduct best-in-class research.
- You'll be using customer feedback and experience-led analytics to understand customer pain points and opportunities for improvement.
- Cross-functional collaboration: You'll work closely with our product management, design, engineering, and marketing teams to make sure that our user research is integrated into everything we do.
- You'll be facilitating workshops with cross-functional teams to help drive innovation and new solutions.
- Storytelling master: You'll be able to clearly and concisely communicate your findings and recommendations to stakeholders, helping to drive understanding and support for UX initiatives.
- Method maven: You'll continuously evaluate and improve our user research methods and processes to ensure they're always top-notch.
- 5+ years of UX research experience in a digital product development environment
- A knack for analysing data and synthesizing it into insights and recommendations
- Experience with a variety of user research methods, like user interviews, surveys, usability testing, and ethnography: usertesting.com, Hotjar, GA, Airtable, Dovetail, Medallia, Decibel…
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- A passion for user-centered design and a deep understanding of the UX research and design process
- Previous experience as a Product or User Experience Designer is an advantage
FLEETCOR is a global technology organisation that is leading the future of commercial payments with a culture of innovation that drives us to constantly create new and better ways to pay. Our specialized payment solutions help businesses control, simplify, and secure payment for fuel, general payables, toll and lodging expenses. Millions of people in over 80 countries around the world use our solutions for their payments.
All offers of employment made by FLEETCOR (and its subsidiary companies) are subject to the successful completion of satisfactory pre-employment vetting by an independent supplier (Experian). This is in accordance with FLEETCOR's Resourcing Policy and include employment referencing, identity, adverse financial, criminal and sanctions list checks. We do this to meet our legal and regulatory requirements.
FLEETCOR is dedicated to encouraging a supportive and inclusive culture among our employees. It is within our best interest to promote diversity and eliminate discrimination in the workplace. We seek to ensure that all employees and job applicants are given equal opportunities.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: FLEETCOR will not accept unsolicited CV's from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any FLEETCOR employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of FLEETCOR. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.