Product Discovery (advanced)
UX Research (advanced)
UX Research (advanced)
Future Mind is looking for a UX Research and Product Discovery Lead to join us in Warsaw, Tychy, Katowice, Poznań, or fully remotely.
Future Mind is a brilliant, inspiring team, one of the region’s most awarded technology consulting companies. We value proactive professionals who enjoy solving problems, sharing knowledge, and teamwork. Together we create high-quality solutions that fulfill the business needs of our clients and impact the lives of their customers every day.
We have received several awards for delivering some of the best mobile eCommerce applications in Poland. The application which we have created for Hebe remains the best-rated retail application – as of November 2021, more than a year after launch, it had a clean 5.0 rating, which now still remains close to the perfect score.
Our expert engineers, designers, project managers, and analysts work on projects ranging from top m-commerce apps used daily by millions of customers to IoT experiments with large retail corporations. If you are an experienced, reliable UX Researcher, ready to join our team and develop great software products for clients such as Żabka, Super-Pharm, HEBE, Sinsay, Reserved (LPP), Morizon, Livespace, Packhelp, and many others, take part in our quick and remote hiring process. Let’s talk!
Your role in a nutshell:
- ownership of major functions of our business – UX Research and Product Discovery,
- support in co-creating the UX/CX offer,
- improvement and development of research and design processes,
- designing and conducting workshops, audits, validation tests, and user research,
- analysis of qualitative and quantitative data,
- presenting research and design deliverables to clients,
- working with researchers, product designers, developers, product managers, and product owners on a daily basis,
- giving and receiving honest feedback — we want to get better at what we do,
- creating the vision and strategy for the development of the research function at Future Mind in cooperation with the leaders of our Consulting and Product Design teams.
Required skills and experience:
- 5+ years of experience in delivering commercial UX research projects,
- ability to select proper methods, plan and deliver research projects for FM clients to provide information for further strategic digital product development decisions,
- experience in conducting projects at the stage of discovery for new products and continuous discovery for existing products in development,
- practical knowledge and understanding of Design Thinking and Service Design methodologies,
- good command of written and spoken English (B2/C1+).
Additional desired skills and experience:
- experience in managing a team of at least 3-4 UX Researchers,
- knowledge of app design rules, standards, and benchmarks (iOS, Android),
- good understanding of the impact of business on the design process.
What do we offer?
- 16,000 – 22,000 PLN + VAT (B2B or equivalent),
- flexible work mode (100% remote, office or mix),
- ⛱ 26 days of paid leave (+ national holidays),
- private healthcare (Medicover or PZU Zdrowie),
- ⚽ subsidized Multisport or Medicover Sport subscription,
- subsidized English course,
- Mac/Windows/Linux equipment, you choose the platform you prefer,
- regular knowledge-sharing meetups & workshops,
- access to our educational library,
- regular team meetups.