We are looking for experienced operations specialist with a broad knowledge of server infrastructure and primary skills within Unix/Linux technologies.
You will be part of a professional Global team based in Denmark, Prague, China, and the Philippines, performing daily operations and maintenance of the Unix/Linux platform, covering 2. and 3. level support with an occassional weekend duty rotation.
Your responsibilities will be to maintain and cultivate server environment with tasks including but not limited to:
Handling various events, incidents, changes and problems.TroubleshootingPatchingPreventive maintenanceProactive OperationsOur primary operating system is RHEL, followed by SuSE, AIX, Solaris and few HP-UX servers. You will also get in touch with HACMP, Serviceguard, Veritas Filesystem, Netbackup, VMware, LDAP, HP-Nonstop and so on. The more of above make sense to you, the better.
Ideal candidate would have:- profound knowledge of complex server operations, and several years of experience with HP-UX, RedHat Enterprise Linux, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, Solaris, AIX, and related technologies- relevant courses and obtained relevant certifications in your field are a plus- knowledge of the basic ITIL processes
Valuable traits include:
– strong competencies in incident handling and troubleshooting- structured and analytical approach- strong language skills (English)- genuine interest in technologies you're working with- responsibility for tasks and problem solving- ability to coordinate tasks across units in worldwide teams- ability to prioritize, self-govern and manage your own time effectively
You will be an important part of NNIT's Global Operations Team, and your contribution will be the key to developing our nearshore activities in Prague.
We put continuous emphasis on quality in the services delivered and will expect you to help to ensure NNIT is at the forefront of technological developments and continues to deliver what is expected from our customers.
We believe self-development is an important focus both professionally and personally. We will encourage you to build up skills by supporting you with relevant training and official certifications as well as personal development plans.
In NNIT, we work with a special conscience where we take on the responsibility for our clients' IT as if it were our own.
- 5 weeks of vacations/year
- 5 sick days/year
- Flexible working hours
- Cafeteria flexible spending account (12,000 CZK/year)
- Meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK per workday (55 CZK is covered by NNIT)
- Fully covered MultiSport card enabling free entry to sports facilities in the Czech Republic
- Free breakfasts on Fridays and monthly Friday Bars (free beer and snacks)
- Free fruits and vegetables on Mondays and Wednesdays
- The wide selection of tea and coffee for free
- Yoga classes in the office on Mondays and Thursdays
- Height-adjustable tables, relax zones with Xbox, PlayStation and ping pong
- Czech and Danish language lessons
- Annual flu vaccination for free