UI Design (advanced)
You will be:
- co-creating solutions with high ergonomics, tailored to users’ needs and business objectives,
- taking care of the aesthetics, details and high quality of web and mobile projects,
- participating in concept development and user experience design, especially at the interaction level – in cooperation with the client and the design team (especially the UX Designer),
- learning how to use the designer’s toolbox to develop your craft as a member of the Experience Design team,
- shaping the design culture at PGS Software, defining standards and participating in setting the development direction.
- 4+ years of professional experience as a UI Designer, Product Designer or similar,
- 3+ years of professional experience in web and mobile application design,
- proficient with tools like Sketch, XD, or Figma, and familiar with Photoshop, InVision or Zeplin,
- experienced in designing web products (applications and tools), while image pages and print materials are just an addition to your portfolio,
- understands the process of user experience design well,
- your craft and your work are characterized by high attention to detail and a balanced proportion between originality and effectiveness,
- able to navigate and communicate effectively in technology areas,
- continuous learning and knowledge sharing is a way for you to grow and improve.
Nice to have:
- experienced with building products in the mobile, enterprise, and SaaS spaces,
- experienced with creating and/or using Design Systems during design,
- you know modern web technologies and can use your knowledge during design activities and in close cooperation with front-end developers,
- design is your passion, which you present at various events,
- familiar with English (B2+).
CV and portfolio review – HR call – Interview – Task – Task presentation – Decision
- development budgets of up to 6,800 PLN,
- we fund certifications e.g.: AWS, Azure, ISTQB, PSM,
- access to Pluralsight, Udemy, A Cloud Guru, Safari Books Online and more,
- events and technology conferences,
- technology Guilds,
- internal training,
- PGS Library,
- PGS Upskill.
We take care of your health:
- private medical healthcare,
- multiSport card – we subsidise a MultiSport card,
- mental Health Support.
We are flexible:
- flexible working hours,
- relocation bonus up to 15 000 PLN,
- B2B or permanent contract,
- contract for an indefinite period.