User Interface (advanced)
Last year, we decided to not only focus on the web development side but also on design. That’s why our small but powerful design team was born. Now we want to scale it up to another level.
We need another pair of hands to create awesome products for our customers: ship beautifully designed UI and UX that’s engineered and developed in a perfect way – both for Bejamas and Dodonut.
As a UI/UX Designer you’ll work closely with our clients, Project Managers, and Dev Team.
- At least 1 and a half year of proven commercial experience in designing web UI interfaces, wireframes, and design interface concepts
- Experience using tools such as Figma
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Written and spoken English at a high enough level to be able to communicate smoothly with the rest of the international team and clients
- Understanding of web UX concepts
- Be open to receiving feedback and improving upon it
- An eye for the details and pixel-perfect approach to design work
- Acting as a subject expert, and business partner for our clients and us, to understand and fulfill their needs
- Creative mind – innovative, inventive, able to start ideas and solve clients’ problems
- High communication skills, to create long-term relationships with clients
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with project managers and developers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Design graphics user interfaces elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to the internal team
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
Get things are done from home, co-working space, or a beach
⏰145 hours of work monthly
We treat it as full-time.
Individual development framework
Starting from your aspirations and experience, through team and business orientation, ending up with particular tasks to do.
We’ve started building our internal digital library for bookworms – and you are welcome to be a contributor too.
Propose a course you and the team want to learn from and get a 100% refund. Also we have unlimited access to Frontend Masters and egghead.io platform – elevate your work to a higher level with practical courses, workshops, and learning paths. No limits, all premium stuff included.
Meet your co-workers chilling on company retreats in cool places, like Sicily or Andalusia.
Sportscard & medical healthcare package
For those living in Poland – you’re always welcome.