Flying Bisons is one of the leading Digital Consulting companies. Our mission is to co-create valuable and innovative digital products for millions of people. We work with the biggest brands (IKEA, Mercedes-AMG, Polpharma Biologics, KFC, NC+, Park of Poland, Enel-med, Hebe) and disruptive startups (Booksy, Devskiller, Muscat, Vaiot). We work in end-to-end process (Research & Strategy, Design, Development, Analytics & Optimization) to have a real impact on business results.
- Conducting tests of web & mobile applications
- Cooperation with a team of developers, UX and project managers
- Creating manual and automatic test scenarios
- Preparation of system documentation
- Taking care of the application security
- You can use the browser development tool
- You know the HTTP standard and what REST Api is
- You can create clear descriptions of tasks
- You want to learn and develop by implementing difficult and ambitious projects
- You have a good understanding of business and technology
- You communicate in English (level B1+)
- Knowledge of methodologies for testing web and mobile applications
- Knowledge of the Gherkin language
- Knowledge of Behat, Selenium, Cypress
- Knowledge of W3C and WCAG standards
We pride ourselves on our creativity and flexibility, but we value teamwork most. We enjoy working together, and we work as partners on each project. And we don’t mean just with each other but also with other teams such as Research, Design, and Content. We learn from each other, and together, we create better solutions.
Get to know us!
We grow together
DevTalks twice a month: everyone has the opportunity to both gain and share knowledge.
Specific work standard: we pair juniors with developers with more experience to ensure they learn more with each project they work on.
Flat team structure: our head likes to get his hands dirty too!
We care about what we do
We do not code without thinking, nor are we detached from other teams! We work together throughout the project. Thanks to the Code Review principles, we also keep each other in check and verify each other’s code.
What we do
Every industry brings new technological challenges. We have worked for the following industries: E-commerce, Banking, Retail, Health Services, Real Estate, Web3 and many other product areas.
7-hours working day
⛱ 24 days (+national holidays) of paid leave
Private healthcare (Enel-Med)
English lessons with a Native Speaker
⚽ Co-financing for a Multisport card
Possibility to work from our modern office (WeWork Mennica Legacy Tower)
Apple equipment (MacBook)
Regular Knowledge Sharing meetups & workshops
Access to our educational library
Regular team meetups and parties