Test Technician – Tech Center-(21000BWN)
SYSTEM TEST TECHNICIAN
Valeo is a leading supplier of components and systems for the world’s automakers. In our R&D (Research & Development) Center in Prague we develop advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) for intelligent cars.
We are looking to our team a skilled System Test Technician, who will participate in system testing, creation of test guidelines and data analyses from the testing process.
As a test technician, you will work on the following tasks:
Verification of vehicle sensor functions – Blind spot detection or automated traffic alert recognition
Verification of communication on the external interfaces of ambient sensors – on the PC the vehicle is simulated so that the sensors are in the same conditions as in the vehicle (vehicle information important for sensor function, vehicle sensor information, diagnostic communication) – according to internal specifications of new products or customer specifications
Testing and data acquisition either on a test polygon or in real operation
Evaluation of tests, creation of test protocols
Verification and repair of recognized objects by artificial intelligence
Acquisition and evaluation of measurement data
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU…
Secondary education in electronics (ideally automotive) or computer science
Overview of vehicle electronics and its functions
Ability to present the real situation in operation
English language – able to read and write technical documents
Driving licence B
Experience with programming – C, Python (advantage)
* Work in a stable international company (in a multinational environment) on challenging projects
* Cooperation with hiring managers in the Czech republic as well as abroad
* Personal development through Special trainings and language courses
* 6 weeks of vacation
* Flexible working hours and home office possibility
* Incredible and amazing canteen in the office building
* Meal and free time vouchers
* Additional financial bonuses dependent on your performance and other on the team’s or company’s results
* Easy access to work by Prague public transportation (Metro line A-Depo Hostivar) or you can use free company parking lot
* A free fitness room in the company’s premises and an outdoor playground
* And other packages of benefits (company events such as Christmas party, sport competitions…)
Thanks to its strategy focused on innovation, Valeo is at the heart of three revolutions which are disrupting the automotive sector: electrification, autonomous and connected cars and digital mobility.
These are revolutions that Valeo has been able to anticipate and which provide amazing career opportunities today, including internationally!