Selenium (nice to have)
Who are we looking for:
- are ambitious individual striving to learn;
- are a graduate of technical studies or you are still studying, or you want to start a new (technical!) chapter in your life;
- are a person who has some programming skills (Java preferred) and wants to improve them;
- understand SDLC (software development lifecycle);
- knows Selenium on basic level (nice to have);
- like finding bugs;
- are willing to be a test automation superhero with Karate skills;
- are fluent in English (at least B2);
- are ready to spend 40 hours weekly attending this training, and work full-time if you stay with Deloitte.
this LAB is for you!
Your future role:
Are you ready to work hard under the eye of world-class specialists and be paid for that?
Join the System Integration Lab!
Our Lab consists of lectures led by experienced consultants and self learning, where you will be given tasks and you will have to deliver the work that will be verified by our experts.
At the end – you will be asked to present results of your work. Best interns will receive hiring proposals from Deloitte.
What we offer:
We will introduce you to:
- analyzing technical and business requirements;
- performing manual and automated tests;
- API testing;
- Agile way of working;
- bug management process;
- real project simulation.
System Integration Lab is planned for 12.09.22 – 7.10.2022, 8 hours a day;
LAB will be led online
No matter where you live – you can apply. The interns who will stay with us after the LAB can work remotely but from time to time they will come to the office where we periodically meet.
Our offices are located in: Warsaw, Krakow, Gdansk, Poznań, Wrocław.
- We want our recruitment process to be fast and transparent. Only selected candidates will be contacted (these who pass formal check) by the recruitment team.
- Upon application you will be invited to tell us more yourself and send your CV;
- After acceptance, you will receive an invitation to complete online programming skills test, usually within one week after submitting application form;
- Only candidates with best results & meeting our formal requirements will be contacted by HR team;
- You will have a video interview with our Hiring Managers (up to 30 minutes) featuring a conversation as well as technical tasks;
- If you complete the path with good results, you will be invited for the workshops – first step to join Deloitte!
Register today and remember that the number of participants is limited!
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries, and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
Take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV!