Quality Software Engineer (C#)
Location: remote/ Wrocław
Job type: B2B (with Hays Poland)
Length: long-term cooperation, first contract for 6 months
Rate: 110-130 PLN/h net on B2B
Working hours: flexible
Project: The project is a microservice IoT backend hosted in Microsoft Azure cloud.
What will you do:
- You will be responsible for setting up and maintaining tests in a separate solution written in .NET.
- Execution of automatic and manual tests.
- Creation of test documentation.
- Reproduction of issues and communication with stakeholders.
- Long-term cooperation with the client implementing projects from various industries.
- Possibility to work in flexible hours
- Fast recruitment process.
- Standard benefits – preferential rates for LuxMed and Multisport packages
- When you choose to work via Hays, you also get the opportunity to work for many of Hays’ other leading clients in the future
- Programming skills OOP’s – C# / scripting (PowerShell/Python).
- Knowledge of tests automation of various interfaces with focus on REST, AMQP, WebSocket’s, libraries.
- Knowledge of Data Analysis, Data Validation, Data Verification, Data Cleansing.
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL, Jira/Confluence/Teamcity (Azure Devops).
- Knowledge of non-functional tests like: Security, Performance, Scalability, Compliance.
- Good written and spoken English skills.
- Your CV will be verified by Hays Recruiter
- Recruiter will contact you by phone – a 15-minute conversation about the project and your experience
- Technical conversation with the client – online meeting (1h)
- Welcome to the project!