Test Automation (advanced)
Test Automation (advanced)
Kinguin is looking for an ambitious Test and Automation Leader, who will lead one of our IT teams responsible for creation of our global marketplace dedicated to gamers from all over the world. We aim for our solutions to be simple, neat and enhance the best gaming experience for our users.
Founded in 2013, Kinguin has fast become one of the largest alternative marketplaces to Steam, Origin, and Blizzard, with more than 13 million customers globally. The platform offers a wide variety of digital products, from video games to computer software, services and NFTs. Kinguin is also one of the first large-scale supporters of the esports industry, as a sponsor of tournaments, events, and organisations.
Kinguin strives to be the World’s most open digital entertainment playground. To achieve this, Kinguin provides easy and secure access to games, innovative ways for Players to trade and conduct commerce, and new ways for developers to reach Players directly. We do this all with the best customer support in the industry, and we have the awards to prove it.
Once you join us, you’ll find yourself among people passionate about gaming, technology and esports. You’ll constantly learn, develop new skills and contribute to the growth of Kinguin and the gaming industry. You will gain invaluable experience and network with key partners in gaming and esports worldwide.
What we offer?:
- Constant feedback regarding your day-to-day operations;
- Fast-paced and constantly changing environment, which ensures possibilities of gaining new experience and professional development;
- Additional social packages: MyBenefit, Multisport cards, private health care, free English lessons, 50% discount code for games every two months, seniority program;
- Company bonus system paid monthly;
- Numerous possibilities of gaining new experience and professional development;
- All the tools and equipment necessary to perform your duties;
- Possibility to work fully remotely within flexible hours.
- Supervising the activities of a team with responsibility for results in terms of customer service satisfaction;
- Management responsibility for a team of 8+ people ;
- Supervision of Test and Automation team;
- Checking and reporting the quality of products throughout the production cycle;
- Managing tested product functionality, speed, safety;
- Driving test processes and scenarios – functional, security, end to end, performance;
- Workload management among team members, including implementation of innovative techniques;
- Assuming leadership role in cross-functional teams to drive service delivery and/or product improvements;
- Representing the team in Executive Briefings and tours;
- Participating in cross-functional projects affecting Kinguin business, product;
- Identifying and works on issues that affect teams operations and other services teams;
- Providing management guidance to all levels employees on accomplishing goals
- Motivating and supporting team members;
- Conducting regular f2f meetings with team members;
- Responsibility for individual development plans;
- Monitoring team performance;
- Recruiting and on-boarding of new employees.
- Ability to manage and develop teams;
- Ability to translate technology to business needs;
- Knowledge of the software development testing process and the challenges associated with it;
- Experience in working in a similar position;
- Working experience with below technology stack – React (with Hooks),Git, Git Flow, Gitlab, Helm, Argo, Microservices, SonarQube, Nexus</strong>;
- Test automation and optimization.