Veeam is the leading provider of backup and recovery software for cloud, virtual and physical environments.
We provide all stages of the solution life cycle: development and testing, implementation through an extensive partner network, and technical support in multiple languages.
Veeam creates products to meet complex backup and data management challenges. We work with VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V, and Nutanix AHV virtualization, Windows, Linux, and Unix physical systems; Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Oracle, and SAP HANA servers,
public clouds such as Amazon, Azure, Google Cloud, and many other technologies that form the core of modern IT.
Technical Writers create the documentation for our products. They quickly adapt the technical knowledge of developers, testers, and technical support and translate it into understandable text. They can write both precise “Release Notes” and straightforward “How it works.”
We are now looking for Technical Writer.
You will need:
- Excellent written and good spoken English.
- Experience as a technical writer in a software/technology company.
- Good grasp of IT terminology, a good understanding of basic IT technologies.
- Ability to obtain information from various sources.
- Ability to structure information, explain complex concepts in an easy and comprehensible way.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Windows.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office Products.
- Experience with image editing software (SnagIt or similar, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio).
You will shine if you have:
- Power user experience in Linux and other non-Windows OSes.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML/CSS/XML.
- Experience with MS Word styles and macros.
- Experience in the virtualization and backup areas.
- Experience with CAT tools.
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises, welcome bonus in the amount of 2 monthly gross salaries
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium healthcare program for you and your children, sick days, additional payments for sick leave, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract.
- Cafeteria Benefit Plan – an additional annual budget that you can spend on a variety of benefits such as travel, sport, wellness, education and many more.
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, English & Czech classes, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library
- Work permit assistance.
Please note: If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, Veeam reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job during pandemic is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic.