Cloud Computing (regular)
In this role, you will be part of a team providing post-sales technical support to Catalogic Software Customers and partners with their technical and operational issues with the software. This will be performed via phone, email, and remote sessions. Proactive management and high customer satisfaction at the highest level is a high mark for our support organization.
- Provide Technical Support to customers and partners. This requires a clear understanding of the problem, researching their issues, and attempting to reproduce this issue in your lab environment. You will be participating in a daily meeting where issues are discussed – the fastest way to learn and analyze customer issues
- Timely follow-up with customers updating on a status, requesting materials for debugging, and providing action plans to resolve their technical issues.
- Discuss and provide input to senior Technical Support Engineers and/or Escalation Engineers for complex issues or specific areas of expertise.
- Working and familiarizing yourself with documentation, and available materials including Confluence pages, Knowledge Base, and other internal tools to provide the most effective solutions to customer issues.
- Contribute to the Knowledge Base to share internal and external information for reuse.
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- One to thee years of experience in Windows, UNIX, Linux, and networking.
- Experience in Customer Support is desirable.
- Good English is written and verbal communication skills.
- Foreign (French, German) language proficiency is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal communication, time management, and customer service skills.
- Experience and Knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
– Cloud computing – AWS, MS Azure
– Understanding and knowledge of modern computing concepts, such as containers, dockers, and Kubernetes is a big plus
– MS Windows/Linux configuration, basic administration tasks
– Basic understanding of Storage architecture, Storage snapshotting mechanism
– Databases such as MS SQL Server, MS Exchange, MS SharePoint, and Oracle
– NAS and/or SAN storage and surrounding infrastructure
– Network Attached Storage protocols experience (NFS/CIFS/iSCSI) and related required protocols (DNS, NIS, and Active Directory)
– Server, and Desktop Virtualization Solutions (such as VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix)
- Salary depending on your skills and experience
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor, and accessories
- Individual career path and professional development initiatives
- Regular performance reviews (once a year)
- Remote work and flexible work hours (we’re fine with breaks in the middle of the day
- Set of non-salary benefits (Medicover, Multisport, Life insurance, Referral Program).
Join our team!