AutoRABIT is the leader in DevOps and CI/CD for SaaS platforms such as Salesforce. Its unique metadata-aware capability makes Release Management, Version Control, and Backup & Recovery complete, reliable, and effective. AutoRABIT’s s highly scalable framework covers the entire DevOps cycle, which makes it the favorite platform for companies, especially large ones who require industrial strength and robustness in their deployment environment. AutoRABIT increases the productivity and the velocity of developers which makes it a critical tool for development teams, especially large ones with complex applications. AutoRABIT recently received some institutional funding and is well-positioned for growth. The company is headquartered in CA, USA.
AutoRABIT is looking for a technical support engineer, with experience in supporting development processes and tools who will assist our customers in very demanding and complex development environments. You will be expected to learn new products and technologies quickly and constantly. In addition, you are expected to have top-notch troubleshooting, communication, and customer service skills.
As a Support engineer, you will contribute to AutoRABIT products adoption and success. You will provide an individualized level of service to our customers. You will guide them in finding the right implementation and advocate the best way to use our products. You will also investigate and solve customer issues in a timely manner. In AutoRABIT, you will represent customer voice in product discussions.
Roles & Responsibilities
- First contact point for new customer support requests
- Drive technical issues to resolution: from the qualification of customer concerns to conducting an in-depth technical investigation managing customer relationship all along the way
- Collaborate with Sales, Solution Consultants, Engineering and Product management to improve overall customer experience and make sure that our Service offering brings maximum value to our customers
- Work with the rest of the team to listen, challenge and refine customers feedback to feed discussions with products teams and shape product evolutions
- Be creative, find solutions to improving the customer experience and the way we work
- Maintain communications with clients on the status of all open requests. All responses should be professional, complete, well-formatted, and consistent with prior communications
- Excellent written and verbal US English communication skills
Desired Skills and Experience
- Software engineering best practices, with at least 3-5 years of experience in maintaining and delivering high-quality software
- Experience with Salesforce.com or equivalent SaaS platforms development, administration or technical support
- 2+ years’ experience using or administrating a DevOps pipeline: SCM (e.g. Git, SVN), IDE (e.g. Visual Studio, IntelliJ), CI (e.g. Jenkins Pipelines, Azure DevOps, BitBucket, GitLab). More than acronyms, these are the tools that our customers use and that our products integrate with.
- Experience with system-wide deployments. Because sometimes an issue is not caused by the application itself, but by the network, the underlying server, the database, or else
- Investigation skills to understand problems in their context and the ability to reproduce these scenarios
- Team player, receiving and giving feedback as well as sharing knowledge
- Can-do attitude: challenging status, leading, and contributing to key improvements and innovations
Education and Qualification
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Certification in Salesforce.com is an added advantage
If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, AutoRABIT reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic. Candidate needs to be eligible to work in CZ.
Powered by JazzHR