Ruby on Rails (advanced)
Ruby on Rails (advanced)
SOFTSWISS is an award-winning brand focused on the iGaming industry. We provide innovative software solutions for large online gaming and betting businesses. SOFTSWISS products include an Online Casino Platform, Crypto Casino Solution, Managed Services, Game Aggregator, the Affilka affiliate management platform, the Sportsbook Platform, and the Jackpot Aggregator, a Jackpot as a Service solution for promotional campaigns and analytics.
SOFTSWISS in numbers
- 2009 – year founded
- 1,400+ people at the company
- 300+ gaming websites supported
- 6.5B+ € bets processed per month
- 350M+ € in transactions monthly
- 600K+ monthly active players
For more information, please visit https://www.softswiss.com.
- Analyze product requirements and break down work into tasks
- Estimate work, distribute tasks between team members
- Define technical architecture and tools for development
- Track team member performance and quality
- Work in the fully agile environment with Scrum methodology
- Recruit, onboard and retain hardworking software engineers
- Coach other team members for better engineering skills
- Share knowledge with other team members and other product development teams
- Coordinate work with other product development teams, other departments and product
- Coordinate release activities and production incident investigations
- Continuously improve engineering aspects of work
- Monitor and optimize your services in production for excellence
- Implement most complex software development tasks
- Minimum 1-year experience in a Team Lead/Tech Lead RoR role
- Minimum 3-year experience in a Senior RoR Engineer role
- Experience working in an agile, fast-paced development environment
- Ability to set goals to help develop careers and growth of team members & deliver on business objectives
- Perfect Ruby programming skills
- Design patterns knowledge and experience on a high level
- Experience in developing complex solutions from scratch
- Hands-on experience with multi-tier distributed and data-intensive applications development & performance tuning
- Strong experience with PostgreSQL, deep understanding of major principles and mechanisms
- Deep data structures, OOP, and algorithms knowledge
- Good communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience with Kafka, RabbitMQ, Redis
Experience with monitoring systems (DataDog, Sentry, ELK)
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries.
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn’t matter where you’re working from, only the result is important.
- Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have intersections of working hours with the team.
- Transparent salary. The entire amount of the Job offer is specified in the contract.
- Paid 4 sick days and 1 day off + 20 working days of vacation.
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker.
- Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer.
- Trainings, internal meetings, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.
- A wide relocation program.