Tech Lead – (Python, AWS) – Munich or Remote (f/m/x)
MUNICH, GERMANY / REMOTE / TECH / FULL TIME
FINN makes mobility fun and sustainable. With a flexible car subscription, we bring a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and offset all CO2 emissions along the way. Join our fast-growing startup to build the most popular car subscription platform in Europe and the USA. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors.
As a Tech Lead, you are directly responsible for building the best tools and infrastructure to support our departments. You will hire and manage an international, world-class engineering team of up to 4 direct reports.
- The role is based in Munich, Germany. For candidates relocating to Munich, we provide full visa support.
- With massive growth potential, FINN allows you to quickly develop and succeed in a highly motivating startup environment with purposeful challenges in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent fixed salary, significant virtual equity share of the company, along with a yearly personal development budget of 3.000€. Our team is known for loads of fun and we have frequent team events to strengthen our connection.
- At FINN you have complete ownership over your choice of equipment, accessories, editors, tools, and technology.
- Do you want to drive your own car with FINN? Get one with our employee discount program.
- Finance and Data: You will be responsible for developing cutting-edge data tooling and infrastructure, providing FINN with the best information about its cars, customers, and operations.
- User Acquisition: Your team is responsible for a stellar experience on our homepage, native app, and checkout.
- Operations: Your team builds custom tools for fully automated car fulfilment directly impacting the industry.
- Development Operations: You are directly responsible for building and maintaining the best application infrastructure to support all our software engineering teams.
- Fleet: Your team will be responsible to build custom tools for procurement, yield, and car sales managers. This involves developing e.g. a holistic residual value tool.
- B2B: Be responsible for building a true enterprise experience for our B2B customers on all platforms.
- Hire and manage an incredible team: Be the technical role model and go the extra mile to build, develop, and coach the team members on a daily basis.
- Best software for FINN: Actively participate in delivering the best software possible for our customers and business units. Together with the cross-functional teams, build tools and applications focused on automating the most frequent tasks.
- Strive for excellence: Strive to deliver the best possible user experience and to follow engineering best practices.
- Build it, run it: Build features with a ‘build it, run it’ mindset and be responsible for testing, deploying, and monitoring your code. We believe in Serverless!
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or in a similar field from a university.
- 3+ years of leadership experience in a fast-paced software development environment, having led a team of at least 4 software engineers.
- Proven track record with 5+ years of software engineering experience in larger projects preferably FinTech products.
- Profound knowledge of Python, AWS
- Passion for shipping CI/CD.
- Fluency in English.
Interested in Joining a Fast-Growing Startup?
Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Andreas Wixler and Zohal Mir are looking forward to your application!
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees. Experience comes in many forms and we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team. We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn’t perfectly align with what we have listed. We’d love to hear from you!