GET TO KNOW US
We simplify wellness so you can find everything in one place. Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment – but you’ll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
WHAT MAKES A GYMPASSER?
We are passionate about our mission! Whatever your job title is, here you can make a global impact and change people’s lives. At Gympass, we collaborate, set high achievable goal expectations, and focus on the end result. It’s a challenging, evolving environment that allows you to learn and grow. You will face a disruptive and emerging business model that will push you in several areas, with no boundaries for creation and collaboration.
We’re looking for a talented Tech Lead to join our Production Engineering area in Portugal!
This area is composed of Software and Systems engineers working in small teams focused on Cloud, Runtime, Observability and Productivity engineering. Together they develop and manage a huge multi-services cloud native platform on top of Kubernetes on AWS.
The selected candidate will work in the Observability team, which is located in Brazil and Portugal. This team is responsible for the Observability Platform that helps teams to monitor our systems more effectively and allows them to find and connect effects in a complex chain, tracing them back to their cause.
Might suit you very well if you are interested in the following:
- Distributed environments
- Observability Concepts
- Solving complex problems gracefully
- Cloud Native Ecosystem
- Stay current on industry leading practices and technologies
- Building something that you are proud of and would like to work with
- Help to build an engineering platform enabling engineering teams to create and maintain their cloud services autonomously;
- Level-up our systems architecture, infrastructure, quality, and operational capabilities;
- Improve our Cloud Native Platform using Kubernetes Operators and Controllers;
- Technically lead one or more teams to deliver features that help Gympass engineers be more productive and consistent;
- Lead by example in terms of best engineering practices including writing maintainable and extensible code with high quality tests and documentation.
Benefits & Perks
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We’re a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: Health and dental insurance.
GYMPASS DISCOUNT: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge.
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family.
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world!
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: We give our employees some flexibility to adjust their working hours, letting to adjust their starting time within a range of 3h.