TypeScript (nice to have)
Unit Testing (regular)
Unit Testing (regular)
- we are proud to deliver our unique products to companies such as Zendesk, Microsoft, IBM, Drupal, Thomson Reuters, Airbus and hundreds of more worldwide-recognized brands;
- we are a successful software company with more than 16 years on the market</strong>;
- openness, mutual respect, and trust allowed us to build a great team.
CKEditor Cloud Services is a largely real-time backend project aiming to aid and expand the capabilities of the CKEditor 5 and CKEditor 4 software projects with new features. Its main functionality is collaboration – enabling several people to work together editing a document.
On the technical side, it comprises from several dozens of Node.js microservices (TypeScript), using MySQL (AWS RDS), Redis (AWS ElastiCache), queue systems (AWS SQS), Consul or ZeroMQ, run from AWS ECS, while the infrastructure is created with Terraform (and others).
The ideal candidate will have:
- at least 6 years of experience;
- experience with leading and coaching other Developers</strong>;
- strong analytical skills and critical thinking, pragmatism, leadership, and communication skills;
- knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases;
- focus on code quality and best practices;
- interest in software design patterns and architecture like a modular monolith and/or microservices;
- knowledge of KISS, DRY, SOLID principles;
- ability to write tests (unit tests, integration tests, E2E tests);
- good command of English (at least B2).
What would be nice to have:
- experience with build/working with infrastructure;
- experience infrastructure as code;
- experience with message queues like RabbitMQ or AWS SQS;
- experience with CI/CD;
- being familiar with TypeScript;
- being familiar with Docker;
In return we offer:
- a great atmosphere in a team of talented developers who are nice people, too 🙂
- flexible working hours – you start at the time that suits you. If you need to go out somewhere – no problem;
- tasks tailored to your predispositions;
- the total monthly compensation package range for this position is 24 000 PLN – 30 100 PLN, which includes a base salary and an annual and quarterly bonus. Available forms of employment: agreement B2B or contract of employment</strong>;
- additional days off and financial resources for personal development (up to 5 days and 6.000 PLN yearly, depending on the work experience);
- English lessons with native speaker and an online language platform with possibility to learn English, Spanish and German;
- all necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories;
- private medical care (Enel Med or Medicover) and Multisport card;
- you can work 100% remotely or from our Poznań/ Warsaw offices (no dress code, no open space, chill room with foosball and ping pong table).
Our recruitment process:
- review of applications and contact with selected candidates;
- HR interview;
- technical interview with our Leader of Cloud Services Team <a href="https://