Data analysis (regular)
Why RTB House?
At RTB House, we focus on continuous education and professional development. Therefore, before you take over your first campaign, we guarantee you a comprehensive onboarding, along with an individual mentor who will guide you through the key issues and challenges related to the TAM role – so that you can feel confident in your new job. In addition, you can always count on the help of your Team Leader, as well as regular training (conducted by our subject-matter experts), access to an e-learning platform, and support with funding for external courses you might be interested in.
- Launching advertising campaigns (including verifying tracking codes, ordering banners, and analyzing product feeds).
- Making changes to new and existing campaigns.
- Ongoing monitoring of all advertising campaigns assigned to you.
- Proactive response to campaign errors and warnings (troubleshooting).
- Cooperating with Account Managers, sales, business teams, graphic designers, and other departments.
- Proven experience in tech support, digital marketing, or analytical roles (data analysis, finance, accounting, etc.).
- Proficiency in Excel, including pivot tables, VLOOKUP, logical functions, advanced data filtering, and charts.
- Excellent communication skills in English (English will be your primary language in everyday communication).
- You see problem-solving as a satisfying challenge.
- At work, you always use the double-check approach, i.e., you carefully review the effects of your work, focusing on finding potential errors.
- You are familiar with front-end or broadly understood web technologies but do not want to pursue a career in advanced coding.
- You can effectively organize your work.