.500 million patients were touched by Sandoz generic and biosimilar medicines in 2022 and while we’re proud of this, we know there is more we could do to continue to help pioneer access to medicines for people around the world.
How will we do this? We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Sandoz!
This role will support the business to ensure that we attract and hire the best, diverse talent and provide a best-in-class candidate and hiring manager experience consistent with our culture and compliant to our policies and procedures.
Reporting to the local P&O lead, the TA partner role will be responsible for the full end-to-end hiring activities including attraction and engagement with talents in the local market, sourcing candidates from multiple channels, screening, assessing and interviewing, selecting and managing the overall offer and onboarding process. Key to success in this role will be the ability to build a deep understanding of the business, comprehensive knowledge of the overall talent agenda and skills required for each role, and to possess the skills to be able to consult and work in close collaboration with business leaders, P&O and the broader TA team. There will also be the opportunity to lead and/or support projects when opportunities for improvement and establishing best practices are identified which will create greater business impact.
The precise scope of the role and depth and breadth of partnership required for the particular business area where the Talent Acquisition service is being provided, may vary dependent upon business needs. The role level will therefore be determined accordingly.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Develop engaging relationships with hiring managers at all levels and provide coaching and training in the end-to-end hiring funnel to enable co-ownership of the hiring agenda.
- Drive a strong talent assessment process and rigor across all hiring teams that ultimately deliver the best talent.
- Proactively share market and competitive intelligence to inform talent, business, and organizational design decisions with the Business & P&O colleagues.
- Execute a consistent talent acquisition strategy and drive the appropriate sourcing, assessment, selection and pre-on boarding activities for your location and functional role types.
- Manage recruitment campaigns, and confidential and business-critical projects aligned to the TA global strategy.
- Collaborate with P&O, Hiring Managers and other COEs to provide best-in-class Hiring Manager and candidate experience throughout the recruitment process.
- Ensure data compliance within systems and tools (Applicant Tracking System, social media, job boards, etc.) and adherence to relevant geographic labor and employment laws.
- Adherence to Sandoz People & Organization and Talent Acquisition policies and processes and proactively review in the interests of process improvement.
- Support a data-driven approach to optimize efficiency, inform decision-making and enable more proactive workforce planning and provide periodic hiring status reports to business stakeholders.
- Facilitate offer and pre-boarding processes including pre-employment background verification checks.
- Be an ambassador for the Sandoz ambition and purpose, strengthen our employer brand.