Join our team to assure quality for Hitachi Energy Mission Critical Communication systems. You as a Team Member will create and evolve a cutting-edge communication solutions applicable in wide range of industries evolving in digital age. It is a unique opportunity for you to participate in international projects in interdisciplinary, talented teams working on high reliable network solutions.
More about our product: FOXMAN-UN | Hitachi Energy
- Test automation in Python.
- Cooperation with System Test Team.
- Development of domain knowledge by exploration system testing.
- Planning of test scope based on use cases and technical requirements.
- Defining efficient test strategies and test infrastructure with ATE setups.
- Participation in project planning, execution, testing and R&D activities in SAFe/SCRUM methodology.
- Bringing QA mentality into the team.
- Focusing on safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- BSc or MSc degree in IT, SW engineering, Telecommunication, Computer Science, Electronics or similar area.
- At least 3+ years of experience in Python programming or testing (worked with pytest framework).
- Confirmed network management skills e.g. VLANs configuration, good understanding of TCP/IP stack.
- Willingness to expand experience in: Continuous Integration tools (e.g. Jenkins), Linux system administration (Bash scripts), virtual machines, containers.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach, willingness to learn and strong communication skills with excellent spoken and written English.