Enterprise Architect (junior)
Who are we looking for:
We look for a System Analyst with professional experience in IT systems implementation to join our team. Deloitte’s systems integration specialists help companies manage their IT landscape by providing both advisory and implementation services. We specialize in FSI clients (mainly insurance).
Your future role:
- Getting familiar with the IT systems / solutions our Clients work with.
- Collecting and analyzing business requirements.
- Proposing changes (in systems, APIs) aligned with target application landscape (IT architecture).
- Documenting Your solutions as process maps, use cases, class-, sequence- and activity diagrams.
- Supervision of the solution lifecycle – from planning to implementation.
- Working with Project Managers, Product Owners, Architects, Analysts and development teams.
- Working with other parties (both internal and external) during the software development cycle.
- Sharing Your knowledge as a subject matter expert.
- You live in Poland.
- At least one year as a System Analyst or Software Developer.
- Understanding UML and/or BPMN notations.
- Higher education in business, software engineering or science.
- Able to effectively draw conclusions from discussions and propose adequate solutions.
- Command of English language – written and spoken B2/C1 level.
- Command of Polish language – written and spoken C1 level.
Nice to have:
- Practical experience with Enterprise Architect or similar software.
- Understanding of Financial Services Industry (Banking and/or Insurance).
- Practical experience and certification in agile software development.
- Familiar with software architecture design patterns.
- Experience in coordinating user acceptance tests (UAT).
- Experience in backlog management in JIRA (or similar tool).
- Being able to communicate in German professionally.
What we offer:
- Working from office or home office – what you prefer.
- Flexible working hours.
- Permanent employment or contract.
- Medical and health insurance.
- Multisport and other lifestyle benefits.
- Language courses.
- A development path to fit your needs.
- Friendly coworkers & team spirit.
- Wide variety of projects.
- Multiple geographies and clients.
- Work for well-known brands.