Whirr Crew is looking for a Swift/iOS Mobile Developer (3+ years experience) to expand our team.
Schedule: flexible, full-time, remote
Experience: 3+ years with Swift
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
Our client is a Swedish-Swiss multinational multi-level marketing company, that sells beauty and personal care products. It was founded 1967 in Sweden. The head office of is located in Schaffhausen, Switzerland, with a registered office in Stockholm, Sweden.
The new generation of native (iOS, Android) applications is to be the main tool for communication between client’s consultants and customers via mobile devices worldwide. The application offers a view of the product portfolio, special product offers, shopping cart, expert advice in the field of beautification techniques and more. For registered consultants, the application offers the possibility of monitoring their business activities. All implementation teams at Oriflame Software develop products and solutions in accordance with the Scrum methodology, and the team in which a new mobile application is created is no exception.
Swift, Kotlin Multiplatform, Firebase Analytics, Adyen Analytics, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft DevOps.
* 3+ years of commercial experience in developing and deploying mobile applications in Swift</strong>;
* Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML);
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git);
* Experience with Kotlin Multiplatform;
* Experience with Firebase, Azure and Microsoft DevOps;
* Experience with defining the front-end structure;
* Experience in code refactoring;
* Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
* English skills — Upper Intermediate written + spoken.
AS A PLUS:
* Awareness of Agile frameworks;
* Experience in the fintech industry;
* Experience in third-party API integration;
* Experience in pdf processing;
* Experience in micro frontends.
* We invite you to join our friendly international team and work in a comfortable office not far from metro or remote work;
* Comfortable work schedule;
* Pleasant working atmosphere;
* Interesting projects and challenging tasks;
* Opportunities for self-realization, professional and stable career growth;
* Ability to work completely remotely from anywhere in the world;
* No time-tracking system and screen-shots;
* Flat company – no hierarchy and bureaucracy;
* Opportunity to get access to PluralSight;
* $200/year start bonus for education;
* Reimbursement compensation ($50/month);