Requisition ID: 23473
For over two centuries Molson Coors has been brewing beverages that unite people for all of life’s moments. We produce some of the most beloved and iconic beer brands ever made. While the company’s history is rooted in beer, we offer a modern portfolio that expands beyond the beer aisle.
You will love working for this amazing company in a dynamic multinational environment where you have the opportunity to work, learn and grow your career. See more for next career and development journey below.
Our Export & License EMEA&APAC team have an entrepreneurial start up feel. Diverse and virtual, we have international experience to share with you and new markets for you to explore across EMEA and APAC.
If this sounds right for you, and you would like to be part of our growing team; read on and get ready to apply, as we are recruiting for:
*This role can flex working remotely and from the office location as well. As People First organization we’re happy to discuss flexible options.
Reports to: Logistics Excellence Manager , E&L EMEA & APAC
Direct reports: no
Your Purpose as Export Specialist is to ensure on-time delivery to our customers from different manufacturing locations. Responsible for supply chain performance in all aspects from order receiving to shipment delivery, billing and customer service. Active contribution to production and demand planning in breweries. Drive continuous improvement in all the above areas.
Some key responsibilities will include also:
• Collecting and integrating inputs from sourcing locations and commercial teams to secure demand and supply alignment. Receiving and processing orders from customers:
•Collaborate with different departments to properly release orders in relation to solvency of customers. Monitor transport from loading until delivery of goods. Aligning with sourcing locations and warehouses, customers, and transport companies. Solving any operational issues.
•Calculating and correctly reporting transport costs. as well as contacting transport companies about new transport routes, best in market price, choosing the best transport solution to deliver goods.
•Building relationships with customers, work with customer feedback to improve service provided. .Contribute to creation and implementation of best practice strategy, policies, processes, and procedures to aid and improve operational performance.
•Participation on cross-functional projects to aid business efficiency, drive process improvements, and add value.
If you have the following … we want to hear from you!
• University Degree<span style="color:#002060">; Preferred: Business/Econocmics/Logistics.
• Previous experience in the field (Supply Chain/Logistics)in production multinational environment or desire to learn.
• Understanding of product and supply chain costings as well as financial acumen.
• Client management skills and ability to build credible, trusting partner relationships.
• Analytical skills and Advanced Excel user.
• Persuasive and influential communicator with ability to effectively interact in a cross-functional environment with all levels of management and oriented to find solution and achieve results
• You are fluent in English and desire to collaborate in multicultural environment.
• You put people first, and value our differences- everyone matters.
• You are bold and decisive, using facts and principles to guide you to make decisions.
• You take accountability, and shake every tree for success; your team and customers count on you, because you deliver.
• You learn every day and you are open for feedback.
• You look for ways to make the team and work better, then celebrate success together!
Our Hiring Process:
After we’ve reviewed your application, will be in touch to learn more about you and help you understand if the role is a good fit for you.Тhereafter will procced with assessing crustal skills for the role. You’ll then be invited to meet our team which may consist of virtual meeting.
We’ll make an offer of employment and once you accept, you’ll go through your On-Boarding program designed to ensure you have a great experience and are ready on your first day with us.
The closing date for application: 17 September 2022
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.