One of the largest employee-owned companies in the world, Mott MacDonald is a multisector consultancy providing engineering, management, and development services on projects in 150 countries and a global reach spanning six continents. With over 17,000 of the best people working on a diverse range of challenges, we are helping our clients deliver sustainable infrastructure and development solutions. We have a collegiate and collaborative culture which values equality and diversity, and we take proactive steps to create an inclusive workplace.
Our teams take an active part in foreign and national infrastructure projects, specializing in transport planning, highways, geotechnics, water, environment, tunnels, and foundations.
• Batchelor’s or Master’s degree in civil engineering ( preferably geotechnics)
• 0 – 3 years geotechnical design experience.
• Good knowledge of English or Czech
• Familiarity with at least one of the following softwares: Autodesk AutoCAD or Revit or Civil 3D
• Enthusiastic and willing to work in a team environment.
• Self-motivated with good organizational capability.
• Demonstrate continuous strive for a professional development and willingness to learn.
The role is expected to:
• Be involved in the delivery of a wide range of engineering projects.
• Participate on production of design documentation, including reports, engineering sketches, engineering calculations and drawings.
• Self education in the field of current technical standards and practices.
We can offer (subject to Company’s policy):