CHEP helps move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organization on earth via our 300 million pallets, crates and containers. We employ 11,000 people and operate in more than 55 countries. Through our pioneering and sustainable share-and-reuse business model, the world’s biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, safely and with less environmental impact.
What does that mean for you? You’ll join an international organization big enough to take you anywhere, and small enough to get you there sooner. You’ll help change how goods get to market and contribute to global sustainability. You’ll be empowered to bring your authentic self to work and be surrounded by diverse and driven professionals. And you can maximize your work-life balance and flexibility through our
Hybrid Work Model
The primary focus of this role is to be the strategic recruiting partner and point-of-contact for hiring managers and senior executives, leading the recruiting activities and collaborating with hiring managers and leadership on their hiring initiatives in Czechia and the Eastern Europe Region. The role will also provide support as needed to roles amongst the Europe Recruitment team.
- Manage full-cycle recruitment process including intake meeting, job posting, pre-screen and telephone interviews for cross-functional client groups while developing and implementing strategic sourcing strategies
- Source the best talent by identifying industry leaders, subject matter experts and respected competitors to recruit them to Brambles business units
- Apply Boolean and other sourcing techniques on Linkedin, with local networking groups and social media to build the passive talent pipeline; and utilize technology to keep in contact with Talent Communities
- Manage a schedule of regular updates with hiring managers and executives and generate progress reports
- Evaluate staffing vendors (PSL) and make recommendations on vendors usage and spend and ensure ATS Workday is kept fully up to date managing the end to end Recruitment process via the ATS
- Be responsible for project delivery / initiatives as the Europe Recruitment function develops and play a key role in the overall global HR strategy
- Work with Brambles Talent Management and Business HR and Executive leadership (up to and including CBU Leaders) on development of workforce planning to ensure we have a pipeline of talent
Qualifications & Experience:
- BS Degree in Business, Human Resources or other associated field
- Linkedin Recruiter Certification is a plus
- 5-7 years track record of senior level staffing experience in Fortune FTSE 100 companies or an external agency/staffing/executive search firm.
- Experience recruiting and building rapport at managers at all levels including C-level executives
- Extensive knowledge of online sourcing strategies (social media recruiting) and candidate relationship management tools/ techniques
- Comfortable in high volume corporate recruiting environment
- Experience with recruiting in the area of Finance (Controlling, Accounting, FP&A) and Sales/ Commercial is essential
- Experience using a Premier level ATS is advantageous
Skills & Knowledge
- Fluent English and Czech language skills are mandatory
- Other European languages are a plus (Romanian, Polish, Bulgarian)
- Proven track record of recruitment success ideally in both agency and corporate environment
- Strong active sourcing expertise utilizing passive networking techniques
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision, and to effectively manage multiple searches/projects and candidates
- Executive presence with the ability to earn trust and credibility quickly
- Ability to understand, articulate and sell Brambles culture and business initiatives
- Good management of staffing metrics, reporting, analysis and manpower planning strategies for client groups
- Strong drive for results and commitment to a high calibre level of service to internal customers.
- Excellent teamwork skills and proven ability to work under tight deadlines
- Good working knowledge of MS office and Web-based applications
Diploma - Human Resources Management
Preferred Level of Work Experience
5 - 7 years
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and has the opportunity to contribute to business success while realizing his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Individuals fraudulently misrepresenting themselves as Brambles or CHEP representatives have scheduled interviews and offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to commit identity theft or solicit money. Brambles and CHEP never conduct interviews via online chat or request money as a term of employment. If you have a question as to the legitimacy of an interview or job offer, please contact us at [email protected]