We are a group of curious, self-starters with a passion for helping customers empower their workforce to focus on their jobs, not the hassles of managing technology – freeing nurses to care, teachers to teach and businesses to thrive. We have over 2,000 employees worldwide with offices in the U.S., Europe, Japan, and Australia. To learn more visit: https://www.jamf.com/careers.
Jamf operates as a choice-based office model. Choose an assigned desk, a shared desk, or connect remote from your home office. This role is remote in POLAND. We are only able to accept applications for those based in POLAND or have sponsorship to live and work in POLAND.
- Antivirus protection.
- Compliance monitoring.
- Security visibility.
- Behavior detections.
- Threat hunting.
- break down customer problems into work you and the team can execute on,
- independently complete tasks from start to finish with high quality,
- produce designs for new and existing features,
- communicate technical concepts with others in the organization (Technical Communication, Support, Product and Cloud),
- work with the highest moral, ethical and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity,
- support and promote a positive, inclusive workplace one in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed and manifested in our work.
- min. 5 years of experience developing enterprise grade software with understanding of testing and quality assurance processes,
- min. 5 years of demonstrated experience in Swift/Obj-C on MacOS,
- working experience within the context CI/CD,
- experience within an agile organization,
- understanding of build systems such as Jenkins or Bamboo,
- fluency in English,
- ability to cooperate with all team members (US timezone),
- be a good team player, passionate about what you do.
- using XPC for interprocess communication,
- writing macOS launch agents and daemons,
- general experience performance and load testing applications.
- Named a Fortune Best Workplace in Technology, 2021.
- We train and we then we give you the room to grow. We offer a clear and defined customer support career path, but our Jamfs also choose to explore horizontal career growth to discover new interests and opportunities.
- Our Support teams are the technical experts solving problems big and small for our loyal customer base. Tech support is human support and you will know you are making a real and meaningful impact for our more than 60,000 global customer base.
- Our customers are some of the most loyal in the world. We put people over profits – which is why our customers keep coming back to us!
- Our volunteer time off allows employees to support and give back to our communities.
- We encourage you to simply be you. We constantly seek and value different perspectives to ensure Jamf is a place where everyone feels comfortable and can be successful.
- 23 of 25 world’s most valuable brands rely on Jamf to do their best work (as ranked by Forbes).
- Over 100,000 Jamf Nation users, the largest online IT community in the world.
You go above and beyond for others, are willing to help, and support the team around you. You value and learn from different perspectives. You are a problem solver, curious and resourceful, self-driven and constantly improving. You roll up your sleeves and dig in. You are excited by not knowing what may lie ahead. You are willing to take risks, try new things, even fail just to do it better next time. You’re not a jerk. You are someone who just wants to do the right thing.
Our mission is simple; we help organizations succeed with Apple. At Jamf, we put people first. We strive to do what’s right – for our customers, our employees, and our communities. In the spirit of our values of selflessness and relentless self-improvement, we seek to learn, engage, and grow. We better ourselves for the betterment of others. All voices are critical to the innovative and collaborative work that we do. It is important that all of our Jamfs feel comfortable being their truest selves at work. Be your best self, and let your individuality shine at Jamf!
Get social with us: Instagram, <a href="https://