Perform, manage and co-ordinate activities for complex opportunities/ projects. Utilize multiple data sources to perform analysis, formulate recommendations and present to internal and external stakeholders. Train and mentor junior staff and country leads. Make recommendations and lead process improvements.
• Accountable to ensure IQVIA planning services are providing a competitive edge in winning new business. Take independent responsibility for the creation of complex country and/or enrollment strategies or site lists in support of opportunities including but not limited to requests for proposals, early engagements, re-bids and potentially awarded studies
• Support the development of materials related to feasibility and/or enrollment strategies or site lists for customer bid defense meetings or internal customers such as Therapeutic Strategy Leads, Medical Leads or business development
• Recommend solutions for key stakeholders and IQVIA project teams
• Prepare for planning meetings by conducting complex research into therapeutic areas using databases, scientific literature, the internet and expert medical knowledge
• Lead complex planning meetings with internal stakeholders including Medical Directors, Therapeutic Strategy Leads, Business Developers, Sales Staff and Program Directors. Present results of data gathering and analysis activities
• Undertake therapeutic training, as necessary, and keep abreast of developments in clinical research
• Train, support and mentor new team members
• Serve as a SME for planning tools, demonstrate an depth understanding of system features and functions to know what features are best used to accomplish an accurate country, site or enrollment strategy.
• Bachelor’s Degree: Healthcare or Biological Science
• 5 years’ related experience in clinical research. Equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• “Clinical/project management experience is preferred.;
• General knowledge and understanding of company clinical systems, procedures and corporate standards.;
• Good knowledge of medical terminology, GCP, FDA regulations, and Drug Development process.;
• In-depth understanding of clinical research.;
• Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.;
• Fluid report writing in English.;
• Strong computer literacy, including well-developed computer skills in applicable software.;
• Ability to work independently and effectively prioritize tasks.;