We are hunting English speakers with a dedication to procurement and law!
If you speak also other European languages, it is an advantage!
The core of this job is the preparation and negotiation of procurement contracts. You don´t need to be a lawyer or experienced in contract negotiation, however, you must have the courage and drive to do so.
You will be potentially working for our prestigious client in the oil and gas industry, which forges new paths in technology and science and develops safe and reliable energy sources thanks to what cares about sustainability.
In this role, you will:
– Negotiate with vendors and suppliers
– Maintain good relationships with clients
– Deal with contracts
– Prepare tenders
– Maintain accuracy of data and updating of client or supplier information
– Provide ad hoc analysis and data gathering
Salary: 50 000-70-000 CZK/m
Starting date: Up to agreement
– Previous experience in administration (preferably at least one year)
– Good command of English (B2+), and other European language is a plus
– MS Office skills (specifically Word, Excel)
– Well-organized professional
– Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
–25 days of vacation
–Flexible working hours
–Trainings and courses
–Contribution to your work-life balance including cafeteria benefits
–Contribution to pension saving plan, life insurance
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
Tagged as: english