Do you have a passion for delivering continuous value creating solutions to your clients? And would you like to influence the short and long term design of a business critical client infrastructure solution?
Your responsibilities as a Solutions Architect
You will play a cross-organizational role where you act as a link between pre-sales, our delivery organization and external business partners.
You will take part in client meetings, and it is your responsibility to understand and interpret the customer’s commercial needs and in cooperation with the NNIT organization offer stable solutions that meet the expected quality.
Once solutions are implemented it is key to be able to evaluate change requests and see them in a more tactical and strategic context.
Your work tasks include:
- Act as trusted advisor and lead Architect on customer projects
- End-to-end responsibility for IT infrastructure solution architecture across different technology domains
- Challenge and transform business requirements into holistic solutions that support NNIT’s technology standards and roadmaps
- Jointly with the project manager take leadership and ensure project scope is delivered on time with expected quality and that a smooth handover to Global Operation is made
- Customer inspiration in relation to NNIT services
- Ensure all required architectural decisions are made, documented and implemented in a timely manner
- Support the delivery and sales units in sales and presales activities
Your qualifications and experience
•Fluent English, both spoken and written•Professional approach and extensive experience within infrastructure solution design•ITIL V3, or newer foundation•Professional experience from a regulated industry (GxP / Life Science)•Understanding of how to design secure IT solutions•Experience with technical project managementYou have a strong technical background within IT Infrastructure. You should be able to cover technical domains such as Iaas and PaaS as well as dedicated non-cloud infrastructure solutions. Furthermore you are able to adopt new technologies rapidly.We appreciate if you have worked with IT outsourcing from a customer or supplier perspective where transition knowledge has been gained, and we consider it an advantage if you are able to manage complex communication and negotiations from different perspectives and interests. Also, it is your advantage if you have TOGAF or similar architecture frameworks certification.Regardless of your background the right drive and passion for creating strong relationships to our stakeholders is at the heart of what we are looking for.
Join Global Architecture Services
We are a global team of +40 ambitious Solutions Architects, located in Czech Republic, Denmark and China. We provide infrastructure solutions for some of Denmark’s largest companies. Our daily work is filled with different projects driven by customer teams while being part of a strong architect community with a high level of knowledge sharing.We are part of Hybrid Cloud Services responsible for everything from infrastructure and applications to complete orchestration and support of our customers’ IT solutions. Our work processes are based on best practice and our procedures follow ITIL standards (IT Infrastructure Library).
- 5 weeks of vacations/year
- 5 sick days/year
- Cafeteria flexible spending account (12,000 CZK/year)
- Meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK per workday (55 CZK is covered by NNIT)
- Fully covered MultiSport card enabling free entry to sports facilities in the Czech Republic
- Cell phone
- Free breakfasts on Fridays and monthly Friday Bars (free beer and snacks)
- Free fruits and vegetables from Monday to Thursday
- The wide selection of tea and coffee for free
- Yoga classes in the office on Mondays
- Height-adjustable tables, relax zones with Xbox, PlayStation and ping pong
- Czech and Danish language lessons
- Annual flu vaccination for free