NNIT continues to grow rapidly and therefore we are looking for Solutions Architect with a great passion for working with complex custom-built systems.
We are building and transforming software applications for a broad range of clients in the public and private sectors.
Your responsibilities as Solutions Architect
As a Solutions Architect, you will handle customer contact professionally and secure quality solutions within Microsoft Services and Integration. Your tasks include:
- Having the overall technical responsibility for technical designs. Ensuring that both functional and non-functional requirements are included in the solution design
- Helping projects balancing between long term architecture objectives and concrete hands-on architecture by setting direction for system developers
- Analyzing, documenting, and clarifying our customers’ business objectives in order to design viable technical solutions
- Driving/contributing to communities of practice and knowledge sharing between projects
- Working closely with your colleagues as well as internal stakeholders to guarantee the quality of deliverables for our costumers
- Identifying technical risks inherent in the solutions against the underlying business requirements
Your qualifications and experience
You are able to solve difficult technical challenges and create viable architecture for both new solutions and roadmaps for existing solution in order to ensure a solid foundation. You have experience with Microsoft solutions and your knowledge and skills are both broad and deep and up to date with the newest technologies.
The ideal candidate possesses the following qualifications:
- M.Sc. in Computer Science, M.Sc. in Civil Engineering, a comparable degree in computer science or equivalent professional experience
- Ideally 2-6 years of professional experience in the field of consultancy or IT architecture – within Microsoft solutions
- Excellent consulting mind-set coupled with the ability to develop the right solutions by exercising your drive for results
- Experience with handling customer interaction in a professional way with a high level of respect for the customer’s requirements
- Experience with Azure DevOps, Neudesic integration Platform and Docker
- Having an end-to-end mind-set regarding solution architecture applying all necessary solution components
You are good at explaining complex issues in a simple way and you find gratification in helping your colleagues to shine, because you know that a strong performance requires the engagement of the entire team.
You communicate with our international colleagues as well as our Danish customers. Therefore, it is important that you have good English skills in both speech and writing.