Deloitte CE BSC
Who we are looking for
Deloitte is setting up a Technology Hub dedicated to serving GPS (Government and Public Sector) across EMEA region. If you would like to be a part of that great initiative, here is who we are looking for:
- 7+ years of experience in software development, preferably in the financial sector;
- Previous experience in working as a Solution Architect;
- University graduate (Bachelor and equivalent experience or Master’s Degree);
- Experience in planning, designing, creation, amending, verification, testing and documentation of new and amended software components;
- Advanced knowledge of Java, React, Python;
- Highly motivated for self-development;
- English – advanced level, both written and spoken;
Your future role
- Take technical responsibility across all stages and iterations of software development;
- Plan and drive software construction activities.
- Adopt and adapt appropriate software development methods, tools and techniques selecting appropriately from predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches;
- Measure and monitor applications of project/team standards for software construction including software security;
- Contribute to the development of organizational policies, standards, and guidelines for software development.
What we offer
- Stable employment based on a contract of employment;
- Remote/hybrid model of work;
- Training and certifications programs that will introduce you to your new role;
- Access to new technologies;
- International working environment;
- Attractive benefits package (including private medical care, life insurance, Multisport card, MyBenefit platform, travel insurance);
- A great place to build a professional career.
️ Take part in our selection process right from the convenience of your home.
In case your educational / professional background meets the core requirements of the position, we will invite you to a live video interview, that gives us the opportunity to talk to each other just like it was a meeting in person.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
About the team
Deloitte Consulting CE Technology Hub team has got a centre of its operations in Rzeszow – a delivery centre that is designed to serve EU Institutions as well other public institutions located within EMEA. The range of services includes: business analysis and transformation, technology and business consulting, technical architecture and service design, technology implementation services, legacy to cloud service migrations, application and service maintenance. It is a dynamically growing, international community of professionals in technology and business consulting domains.