Solution Architect is responsible for defining and communicating a shared technical and architectural vision across a ‘Solution Train’ to help ensure the system or Solution under development is fit for its intended purpose.
Working with us, you will receive:
- hybrid system of work in the international developing organization;
- independent and responsible position;
- relocation package;
- possibility to attend in a lot of an international conferences;
- the opportunity to cooperate with other Solution Architects from our organization and exchange knowledge and experience;
- trainings, conferences, books, budget for self-development;
- the possibility of a real impact on change and development;
- social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card, cinema tickets);
- business trips.
What tasks are waiting for you?
- Design Solution for stakeholders.
- Assure feasibility and sustainability of solution.
- Translates Business Strategy and experiences into Solutions Architecture.
- Coordination with system architects and other technical stakeholders.
- Work closely with project/programm management.
- Design and evolve the technical solution.
- Manage non-functional requirements and compliance.
- Maintain the architectural runway/enabler roadmap.
- Enable continuous delivery.
- Supplier technical management.
- Dialog and sparring with business.
It would be great if you have:
- business knowledge of the Solution domain;
- knowledge of the Supply Chain, MES, Industry, Quality systems;
- business communication skills on high level;
- very good knowledge of English;
- good knowledge of one or more architecture domains;
- great industry knowledge on systems & technology in the solution domain;
- ability to guide SAFE system architects and provide direction;
- understanding of business needs into solution requirements, both functional and NFR;
- planning skills and willing to solve the problems or develop some standards.