We are an automotive supplier, a partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technological company, we design innovative products and systems that contribute to reduction of CO2 emissions and to development of automated driving. In our Research and Development center in Prague we employ seven hundred engineers. They are those who stand behind the latest systems of active safety (ADAS) and autonomous driving. What does it mean? Software, hardware engineers, together with mechanical designers, test and system engineers develop sensors and systems for safe and comfortable driving. Automated parking systems, automated emergency braking, blind spot detection and road sign recognition are just a few examples. Valeo is a leading supplier of components and systems for the world’s automakers. In our R&D (Research & Development) Center in Prague we develop Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) for intelligent cars.
We are looking for a System Tools Developer, who will participate on development of software tools for development of software for validation and verification of algorithms and systems, development of SIL, MIL and HIL solutions.
– Development of software for validation and verification of algorithms and systems, development of SIL, MIL and HIL solutions
– Maintenance and customization of implemented solutions according to current needs
– Perform Specification reviews, Software Design Reviews, Peer Code Reviews on a regular basis
– Active participation on the integration and system test (specification, preparation, execution, evaluation, reporting).
– Participation on test strategy definition, planning and coordination of test activities
– Cooperation on the system definition
– Comply with company Software Quality processes
– Documentation of implemented solutions according to Valeo Standard
– Presentation of test and results internally and to the customer.
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU…
– Degree in Software Eng., Computer Science, Electronic Eng. or equivalent
– Excellent programming skills in C++ in the scope of need to develop SW tools
– Good knowledge of FPGA technology
– Good English communication skills, both written and verbal
– Experience with Automotive bus systems (Ethernet, Flexray, CAN)
– Quality oriented engineering attitude, understanding of software development process
– Experience with version control, change control tools, requirements engineering and design tools
– LabVIEW FPGA development is a valuable advantage
– German language would be an advantage