What you will bring to the table
- at least 2 years of experience in web applications testing
- experience in conducting exploratory tests
- ability to conduct UI tests based on mock-ups
- tasks’ prioritization – you should know how to schedule tests
- inquisitiveness and preciseness – you should know how to check the broader context of the error occurrence
- ability to switch context effortlessly
- self-reliance and good work organization
- familiarity with tools: Visual Studio, Postman, Jira, Confluence, Git
- experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- good communication skills and very good command of English (spoken and written)
- sense of detail, quality control, pro-activeness
What you might surprise us with
- good comprehension of web technologies (HTML5, JS/C#, CSS)
- experience in API testing (REST)
- ability to define tests’ scripts
- experience in diagnosing customer needs and analyzing business requirements
- availability during clients’ working hours (not longer than 6 p.m.)
Your work in details
- deliver projects in Agile methodologies (either Scrum or Kanban)
- cloud-based projects (Azure)
- code versioned with Bitbucket and Git (we do code reviews and regularly pay technical debt)
- projects deployed and maintained by ourselves
- both SPA and Client-Server projects with the GoJS core
Perks & benefits you deserve:
- Growth: Take as much as possible from self-development hours. We support you at any activity you’d like to share with the organization by internal growth initiatives. Not sure you’re skilled enough? Rely on open and inspiring cooperation with the experts and boost your skills. Every year you can allow minimum 192 hours within worktime for your self-development.
- Location: We’re located in the city center so you can quickly get to the office, no matter what means of transport you use. Parking for bikes and cars? We got it covered.
- Real impact: You can experience a real contribution and direct contact with clients while doing your job. Most of our projects are international projects. Your contribution influences the company’s ability to choose the most up-to-date tech stack.
- Wellbeing: What a surprise, we have Multisport card and medical care. Benefit more from flexible hours, so when necessary just feel free to skip the commute and hit your deadlines from home. Additionally, you can always count on free days and sick leave.
- Fair salary: We rely on fair paid rules. The reflection of your knowledge and experience is then transferred to your bank account.
- Striving for expertise: You will get the chance to show your face of an expert with us. We welcome you with arms wide open to conduct a corporate dev meeting, organize training for your colleagues or write a blog post, and take your knowledge far beyond the walls of Synergy Codes.
If your voice isn’t heard – let’s make some noise.