An Amazing Career Opportunity for a As Software Quality Engineering Manager, IDT
Location: Prague / Krakow / Chennai
Job ID : 13194
As Software Engineering Quality Manager, you will be establishing and managing a global team delivering QA services for various systems, products, services, and solutions developed across the HID IDT Engineering organization. This position is for a hands-on leader that will be part of a global engineering organization serving multiple Business Units (BUs) specialized in identification technologies and solutions. Together with dedicated product architects and development managers, you will champion and establish formal QA processes and practices, including but not limited to: functional testing, integration testing, usability, and user experience testing, load and performance testing, tooling standardization, and testing stack standardization, and CI/CD pipeline strategies. You will define engagement models as well as SLA in concert with the product/program management teams, and stakeholders to ensure proper prioritization and alignment with the global business needs. The initial focus in this role is on cloud and mobile solutions but will evolve to include firmware and end-to-end solution integration.
What we will love about your background:
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering
• Demonstrated ability in implementing and leading: right-sized tests, end-to-end processes, templates, repositories, and testing capabilities (automated and manual).
• Proven experience supporting several development teams
• Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to integrate information from multiple sources
• Self-motivated, well-organized, and strict attention to detail.
• Critical thinking and creative problem-solving.
• Fluent in spoken and written English
Your Qualifications and Experience include:
• Solid QA experience with automated SW testing, performance/load testing, stress/scalability testing, SW documentation, bug tracking, and document repository tools and systems.
• Managerial experience
• Solid experience in performance/load testing, CI/CD, mobile testing and/or cloud solutions experience
• Proven experience with test tools like TestRail, Selenium, Testlink, SoapUI, LoadUI, JMeter etc.
• Proven experience working in Agile/Scrum environment
• Empowerment: You’ll work as part of a global team in a flexible work environment, learning and enhancing your expertise.
• Innovation: You embrace challenges and want to drive ambitious change.
• Integrity: You are results-orientated, reliable, and straightforward and value being treated accordingly
HID Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
We make it easier for people to get where they want to go!
On an average day, think of how many times you tap, twist, tag, push or swipe to get access, find information, connect with others or track something. HID technology is behind billions of interactions, in more than 100 countries. We help you create a verified, trusted identity that can get you where you need to go – without having to think about it.
When you join our HID team, you’ll also be part of the ASSA ABLOY Group, the global leader in access solutions. You’ll have 50,000 colleagues in more than 70 different countries. We empower our people to build their career around their aspirations and our ambitions – supporting them with regular feedback, training, and development opportunities. Our colleagues think broadly about where they can make the most impact, and we encourage them to grow their role locally, regionally, or even internationally. As we welcome new people on board, it’s important to us to have diverse, inclusive teams, and we value different perspectives and experiences.