We are looking for an experienced & passionate Software Java Developer, ready to join us and support the team to make a real impact on our clients’ business. Ideal candidate for this position should be innovative and technology savvy with a “can do” mindset. Banking background will be an advantage. Our System Integration team in banking delivers on large scale integration programs helping our clients to safely move thru complex implementations, hence we are looking for a person looking for new challenges and enjoying looking for solutions for non-trivial problems.
- 3+ years of experience in developing projects
- Practical experience with Java, Spring, REST, jUnit, Maven3, Gradle, GIT
- Familiar with Agile Software Development or SAFe
- Familiar with test automation
- Fundamental understanding of SQL and NoSQL
- Knowledge of software architecture (e.g. MicroServices, Event-Driven, Server-less)
- Familiar with continuous integration concepts and tools
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or equivalent education
- Basic knowledge of cloud environments (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, IBM Cloud) would be an advantage
- ability to cooperate and work alongside with other software engineering capabilities in projects
- good organization skills and ability of building relationship within the team
- proficiency in English and Polish (written and spoken communication),
Your future role
- working on advanced software development with a focus on stability, availability and quality
- working on development of applications based on latest technologies while using agile practices
- identifying and implementing integration solutions
- actively supporting and participating in knowledge transfers of best practices
- analyzing and improving performance and stability of delivered solutions
- working across the system architecture, from backend to front end, to design and develop high quality scalable products
- You will work with different teams across Deloitte and client organization, including full scope of software engineering.
- You will participate and contribute to continuous optimization of standards, tools and ways of working within the practice with special focus on CI/CD
What we offer
- Competitive salary, including various benefits
- Successful and challenging place to work. Deloitte has access to amazing opportunities in CE Europe and worldwide.
- Hands-on consulting experience leveraged by fast career growth
- Opportunity to develop and broaden your business acumen and technical skills
- Opportunity to take part in international projects and travel all around the world
- Work in a friendly and welcoming team, in an entrepreneurial culture – we believe that great results can be achieved only with great people, in supportive atmosphere, where everyone is a part of a team and gets full support from all teammates.
- Opportunity for trainings and certifications