Ladership Role (regular)
Devire Outsourcing IT is a form of partnership dedicated to self-employed IT specialist, executing projects for our Clients – leading IT Companies bringing innovations and newest resolutions to market.
Currently for our Client – Swiss company from the industrial sector – we are looking for a Software Engineering Manager. Our Client’s main digital product is the platform for visualising and managing city infrastructure in time and space sustainably, efficiently, and simply. As a Software Engineering Manager you will guide a team of Backend and Frontend Engineers in building solutions to solve problems related to performance and scalability of IoT Platform.
- 10+ years performing various engineering roles (as a developer/engineer)
- 1-3 years of experience in technical leadership role
- Experience in hiring and managing teams of engineers
- Experience building diverse, empowered teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Very good communication in English
- Working with stakeholders to build roadmaps and ensuring their timely executions.
- Managing team of engineers, gathering and providing feedback, mentoring and coaching individuals.
- Building user interfaces of applications, writing reusable components and automated tests.
- Driving planning meetings and prioritizing features.
- Hiring and growing a high-performing team of engineers.
- Reporting directly to Software Engineering Director
- Salary based on B2B contract
- Benefits package
- Possibility of working remotely (100%) or hybrid work model (from the office in Cracow)
- Long-term employment
- Flexible working time
- Interesting projects that solve real-life problems and have impact on the environment
- Modern tech stack in self-organized teams
- Full equipment to work (Individual choice of hardware equipment)